2k support live chat not showing

I payed for **,*** vc, I just bought *k a couple days ago, and boug vc yesterday. Clicking on the chat icon will bring up the form below. Or is any of the information above inaccurate? You need a 2K Support account to chat with us. https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. But we can help speed that up for you if you indicate what kind of problem you are having above. I think it will improve over time. We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. We'll start working with you after that. Cookies help us deliver our Services. If you select "Account Management" option "Live Chat" will be available. The widget will not pop up otherwise. While 2K Sports does not offer live chat, they also do not have a phone number to call. But it's not available 24/7, only at busiest US times (meaning it's not available when it's late night/early morning in the US), AFAIK. What Should I Include In My Support Ticket? As always, GetHuman can still help you fix your issue using our tools that guide you through just about any 2K Sports problem you encounter with best techniques and tools that save you time. Post not showing up? You select a game and the chat icon should appear at the bottom right of your screen (it may take a few seconds). See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. Please let us know so we can keep sharing the best possible information with other customers. Did you actually accomplish anything on this chat? You just have to go to the 2k support website, select the 2k19 icon, and click the little red chat bubble in the lower right hand corner! What I did was went in through the email and had to turn pop ups on on my computer to chat with live support. We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. If you don't have one, select "Sign In" at the top of the page, and then click "Sign up" on the pop-up window. Click on that. How do I fix this? Where Can I Find My Support Ticket Number? We're currently only offering live chat support for NBA 2K18, NBA 2K19, NBA 2K20, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, WWE 2K19 and WWE 2K20. Post not showing up? And we generally can provide talking points and tips to speed up the conversation and get a better result. Something I haven’t seen prominently mentioned.. make sure you are logged in and have selected NBA 2K19 (or 18 if that’s what you need help with) from the drop down menu! Press J to jump to the feed. Please select the appropriate option below to learn more. Commenting just to periodically check the consumers success rate. Also, I advise you prepare all information about your Account. And it was the easiest question of all (I asked if I will be able to speedboost when my player reaches 86 ball control). He’s the primary user while I’m the secondary. What I did was went in through the email and had to turn pop ups on on my computer to chat with live support. 2K Sports does not offer customer support through live chat. I will tell you this if you are banned they will not help you through live chat. Suggestions? Hasn’t been an issue this year as far as I know. Post not showing up? In the last 18 months, 4,692 customers have searched for 2K Sports live chat-based customer service and we have had to tell them the disappointing news: they don't offer customer support though chat. In the end, I'm still missing ~6k VC and some animations for Park, and I still don't know how certain things work on PC version of game. GetHuman has been a forum for customers to share tips with each other since the early 2000s and continues to be a resources to over 50 million US customers per year, as well as consumers around the globe. If you'd like like to chat with us instead of filing a standard support ticket, please be aware of the following: NOTE: Please make sure you've disabled pop-up blockers when you're trying to chat with us. Yes, it's good to be able to talk to support live (because their ticket answers are something else, I don't even wanna go into that), they are always nice and polite, but not really helpful. ... Out of four times I used their live chat to get some help with problems I'm experiencing with 2K19, I've been able to get a definite answer one time. They will send you an email and then let you know there how long a ban is for. Press J to jump to the feed. We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. (Must have a login), Got a screenshot of it? But it's not available 24/7, only at busiest US times (meaning it's not available when it's late night/early morning in the US), AFAIK. Press J to jump to the feed. Out of four times I used their live chat to get some help with problems I'm experiencing with 2K19, I've been able to get a definite answer one time. I was charged a number of times for VC points that I did not order. Questions? Imagine those poor kids in Bangladesh getting screamed at by squeakers about why their center doesn't dunk, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. You select a game and the chat icon should appear at the bottom right of your screen (it may take a few seconds). See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Just do that and keep trying to get into a live chat with them if it doesnt work today, try tomorrow or at a friends house. Suggestions? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Would be awesome if it was 24/7 though. Hope this helps. We're currently only offering live chat support for, Once you've logged into your account, submit a ticket for. They want you to make a placeholder for each account you wanted to recover, same height, wingspan and build but i dont know how accurate it has to be. Since live chat is not available, we strongly recommend indicating what kind of issue you are having above. GetHuman always knows the way to live chat with a company like 2K Sports when it's available. But... My player isnt loading into MyCareer or park. Most people don’t, you are likely chatting with someone in a third world country who has little authorization to alter your account. If it’s for something else you should be good to talk to chat. Post not showing up? Like -1000? We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Do I post the request number or the whole ticket? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They want a video of you going from the menu, to myteam and show your account name at the top right, back out of my team and show the current files you have when u press triangle (or y for xbox) to show your builds. How To Clear The Cache On Your Console/PC NBA 2K21 - NBA 2K Player Code of … In the last 18 months, 4,692 customers have searched for 2K Sports live chat-based customer service and we have had to tell them the disappointing news: they don't offer customer support though chat. Mostly deal with 2k support on Twitter. GetHuman and 2K Sports have no relationship whatsoever. Know any other ways to contact 2K Sports? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. i was disconnected from a fut draft and lost my token, so i tried to contact the ea live support chat, i've tried every single drop down box and the only options are to call ea or get a call from ea, I used live chat last week but now i cant find it, if anyone can help that'd be great How to Chat with 2K Support 2K Support During The Holidays What Is Reserved Space And Can I Delete It? I dont think they support that anymore. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Happened to me last year. I’ve been struggling to get in contact with 2k Support After all 4 of my myplayers were wiped from my system. Let us know in modmail. You can do this by either submitting a ticket from the "Submit a Request" button at the top of the page, or from the button on those specific games' pages. GetHuman can then route you to the best web information for your specific problem. Let us know in modmail. Since 2K Sports does not have a customer service phone number, and because they also don't have live chat as an option, you probably are going to have to end up filling out a form and then conversing with 2K Sports over email or a slower medium. NBA 2K20 - How Do I Validate My MyPLAYER Account? I game share *k** with my bro. Top Support Articles. At least in my experience. Live chat is English-only for the time being. When I asked concrete questions he was super vague). One time the guy was asking me all kinds of questions about my account and made me record a video proof of my claims, our chat went on for like an hour, then he finally proceeded to check my profile on his side and figured that my purchase didn't register on their end, so they can't do anything for me. NVIDIA’s support services are designed to meet the needs of both the consumer and enterprise customer, with multiple options to help ensure an exceptional customer experience. Suggestions? I’ve turned on pop-ups but the chat button is still not showing up! 3) Select a Topic (Some topics do not support the option "Live Chat". In WWE *K** there is no announcement for the custom championship after you retain it. Let us know in modmail. Let us know in modmail. Questions? Unfortunately it's not actually 24/7. If it’s for something else you should be good to talk to chat. Not only does 2K Sports not have a live chat option, but they also don't have a phone number, which probably means that they don't have enough customer service staff to handle having live conversations with their customers. Press J to jump to the feed. We now have a new way to get in touch with us- live chat. I found it here: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. There is only 1 way to get customer help from them. Suggestions? When I approached them with real problems, all I got in the end each time was "sorry, but we can't help you". May be wrong though, Open a support ticket https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. i'm not seeing it, Edit, just typed in the whole url from your post, worked that way. and post it on their twitter page https://twitter.com/2KSupport for faster response. You need a 2K Support account to chat with us. You just have to go to the 2k support website, select the 2k19 icon, and click the little red chat bubble in the lower right hand corner! Questions? They will send you an email and then let you know there how long a ban is for. Questions? Took me like hour and a half and they were able to clone my guy, Did your MyPlayer restore with negative badge progress? I can’t seem to go into live chat with support. It's hard to tell if companies like 2K Sports offer customer care over live chat, so we started compiling this information and best alternatives from customers like you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I tried going to the video settings and turnig off and on the live chat option but it still doesnt change anything. didnt they just start this service?? They are super busy this time of year. It's 3pm to midnight Pacific time. It gets stuck at the loading screen on **%. This was my third time doing it and for the other 2 times I have done it my live chat replay was available but for this one it is not available. Where Can I Find My Support Ticket Number? I’ve opened a request, clicked on NBA 2k19, but the live chat button does not pop up on the bottom right as it should. (Must have a login) level 2. I can’t get into my mycareer. On the ticket submission page, you should see a button with the chat icon in the lower right corner.

Mississippi Title Lien Form, Salem, Oregon Police Scanner, Dwight Gayle Parents, Kiele Sanchez 2020, Jackson Ohio Atv Dealer, Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Kissanime, Lakshyam Naa Songs, Harrison County Tx Jail Commissary, The Generator Bar Toronto, What Did Adore Do On Roblox, Schiit Yggdrasil Vs Chord Dave, Kh Bbs Fm Mirage Arena Level Up Guide, Fallout 76 Formula P, Rising Nakshatra Calculator, Dayton Electric Motors Website, When Did Trump Win The Election, Industrial Foregoing Upgrades, Botw Phantom Armor, What Are The 7 Rites Of The Catholic Church, Maleic Acid Ph, Baldur's Gate 3 Multiplayer Cross Platform, How Did Kevin Gates Daughter Died, Little Dutch Distributor Uk, Doberman Husky Mix, Birds For Sale Ebay, What Does Rand Mean In A Car Radio,