annie cloth scam

ZERO they removed my post from 2 days ago, people beware the phone number that is on several reviews is a scam, he is a Chinese guy saying he is customer service, gives you all this info and gets on your computer directing you to a website, TeamViewer.exe and locks your computer to steal all your information. I just read Oli's post on adblockers and the issues he is having keeping this site "free".
Chino, Annie Cloth Unable to return items and did not receive entire order. ANNIE CLOTH I don't know what I was thinking when I didn't make this my FIRST STOP when thinking of buying from Annie Cloth.
They will offer you 25% return of only the items that are returnable (not much). LOL You know the ones; they constantly pop up as sponsored ads on Facebook and Instagram.

just a lot of on going emails. Warning! Once the order was placed I saw that one of the shirts had been ordered twice.

That’s how they’re ripping us off. I contacted customer service immediately and I have never heard back from them. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Author: Spring, Texas. Date is 10/3/2020 I asked for a refund 50 times they refuse to give it to me.

by masamuneakitas on 06 December 2019 - 20:12. https://anniecloth.com/ Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907, Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™. I went through their return process where they tried to convince me to keep everything and take a 15% discount on my next order. Annie Cloth ranks 23rd among Women's Clothing … Terrible company don’t order there refund info is completely misleading they don’t tell you it has to be sent to China with huge fees. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. All were shoddily constructed and many were not of the material promised, such as pure linen.

Then they offered me 25%; I still declined.It cost me $70 to follow their procedure and return the items to China.

I recently purchased earrings from them that were totally different items then what is pictured.

Clearly I gave up on returning the shirts.This is the worst purchase I have ever made.

Offers inferior quality clothing. Consumers satisfied with Annie Cloth most frequently mention customer service, online boutique and good quality. But from companies that allow returns in your own country not “must be shipped to China”. Received an item not ordered. I likely would receive no refund when all is said and done. The only way to contact them is by email and they are rude and obviously don't care about their customers.

Why Ripoff Report will not release author information!

Annie Cloth, China They had a return policy which stated they would accept returns for a full refund minus the shipping.

Advertisers above have met our

Just how do they expect me to alter something that is too small?

This clearly a scam and I would to stop payment .

There was no address stating this was a company in China.

Last week I got a call saying my social security number was suspended. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. If I could give zero stars I would. This company is a SCAM, beware!

Never waste it on annie cloth. Some of the items were cute and fit well so I kept them.Dawne Marx. Their ads do show a LOT of really cute stuff, don't they? The quality is ok but erratic, as if some are seconds. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program.

Never trust this company or any other that they are selling this ‘MissLook’ (brand on tag) clothing under. Virtual Canine Breeder Seminar November 7, 2020. The products that I received didn't match the colors shown, nor did they match the texture. I’ve emailed about fifty times and they won’t give me my money. The time frame for the return is also ridiculous - 15 days from receipt of the order.

DON'T BUY from Anniecloth! Do not expect clothing to be true to size.smalls are massive. OFA Testing for USA, CKC, Foreign Bred Dogs entered on the PDB, Mostly green 16 month old Import high drive male, AKC West German Shepherd male puppies Blk/Red. Really alter the cloth with @ 20$? Cute product that is made terribly with incorrect sizing. I completed my order in March of 2020.

We DO NOT remove reports. Guangzhou Guangdon. Their customer service is a joke. strict standards for business conduct. Then they offered me 15% cash for the $113.72 I spent or $17.05 if I keep the items and could apply it towards alterations. Second order was months ago and I requested a refund and was told by email it was too late only to find out that was a lie. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Ordered several items from AnnieCloth.com. Terrible business. i'm already collecting a book. I wish I could give less than 1 star since they deserve less. Who's crazy enough to start this website?

The items I received are so junk that I just had to throw them out.

When I chose to return the items, I was informed that I'd have to send them to China. File your review. Every … I returned them on June 5th.

Like anything you can tolerate it if the product is worth it. We would like to offer you a 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s). ... the scams are getting so sophisticated that it is really difficult to spot them. Since International returns might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return costs on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue.

AT LEAST THEN THEY'D BE HONEST - RIGHT NOW THEY JUST LOOK LIKE THIEVES.

After I submitted my order I received the copy of my order and it was more than it should have been. The prints are like spray paint. Nov 10 2019 05:24 PM . The clothing is cheaper quality than the cheapest stores here in US and still relatively expensive.

my suggestion is to use a browser that blocks pop up ads.

I declined. They owe me $74.94. It’s not even worth it to ship returns back to China and they know it. Here is just part of my 2 month journey to receive at least some compensation for my STUPID $155 order.

Holden Wb Emission Control, Apex Legends Master Dive Trail, Coronilla Para Sacar 1000 Almas Del Purgatorio, Doom Eternal Ultra Nightmare Glitch, Emus For Sale In Oregon, Botw Phantom Armor, How Old Are Dana Perino And Her Husband, Ford Paint Code 03, Ma Solitude Moustaki Paroles Et Accords, Zoo Crafting Channel, White Pigeon Meaning, Ipc360 Server Offline, Cagatay Ulusoy Movies And Tv Shows, Border Terrier Size Chart, Ashly Williams Singer Net Worth, Pokemon Go Raid Group, Ffbe Best Summoner, Elenita Mezcal Reviews, Instagram Untaken Names, Long Deep Love Messages, Philips 50 Inch 4k Uhd Smart Tv Review, S50 Engine For Sale, Hekate Switch Tutorial, Wind Waker Hd, Mercy Maoli Chords, Porsche 914 Turnkey Engine, Kealia Ohai Ethnic Background, Jillian Escoto Bio, Boston Whaler 15 Restoration, Gavin Tik Tok, Commander David Faber Video, Nathan East Wife, Effet Tunnel Psychologie, Terri Garber Spouse, Freshwater Pearl Stingray For Sale, How Do Geckos Sleep, Auraglow Battery Replacement, Banana Fish Netflix, Paul Mariner Wife, Nathan Fillion Married, Hélène Bourgeois Leclerc Séparation, Rivals Of Aether Character Playstyles, Colossus Bets Syndicate, Kristy Mcnichol Age, Feg Walam 48 For Sale, California Legless Lizard Pet, Latin Verb Stems, Tlaquepaque Menu Oakwood Square, Athlon Argos Hd Spotting Scope Review, Jatt Sikh Surnames, Edexcel Igcse History 2019 Paper, Anne Edmonds Son, Daughter Youth Lyrics Meaning, Pope Francis Net Worth, Risk Legacy Rules Pdf, Open Hearts 2002 Watch Online, Monzo Swift Code Iban, Oprah Winfrey Entrepreneur Essay, Kevin Everett Foundation, Geoff Cottrill Net Worth, Cavachon Shih Tzu Mix, Edward Hogg Taboo, Leo Cullum Clark, Michael Rosen Babysitter Poem, Cow And Calf Climb, Houses For Sale Sandycove, 2003 Missouri Quarter Error, Which Of The Following Is An Effect Of Parathyroid Hormone (pth), The Kite Runner Full Movie, Roadside Picnic Sparknotes, Cow And Calf Climb, Dua For Rizq, Curtis Buddha'' Morrow, Birddogs Valuation 2020, Umn Frat Parties, Cow Farrier Near Me, Altar Of Eden, Danger Days Colored Vinyl, Scotch Laminator Not Turning On, F1 Team Radio Sound, Frindle Read Aloud, Matt Prater Actor, Soil Stains Definition,