ashley massaro autopsy report

'Survivor' alum and Playboy cover girl Ashley Massaro dead at 39. “And just this past year we lost another friend as well. 17,040, This story has been shared 8,455 times. AOL.isMobileSwipe = false; // required by dynamic-lede.js, isAutoRotateDisabled() “She performed in WWE from 2005-2008 and was beloved by her fellow Superstars and fans around the world. "We are saddened to learn of the tragic death of former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro," WWE said in a statement. The former WWE star is survived by her daughter, Alexa. My biffle @rochelleloewen.fit and I ending our trip to Wrestlecon and Skyroom Activities! "She performed in WWE from 2005-2008 and was beloved by her fellow Superstars and fans around the world. I’m so sorry for this loss to both the Survivor and WWE community.”, Contestant Leslie Nease was voted out of Survivor after Massaro, and spent the next month traveling with her. WWE offers its condolences to Ashley’s family and friends.”. We've received your submission. She was very funny.”. Her death is classified as "non-criminal," according to the tabloid site. See you punks soon! I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast,’ ” said Loewen. Sometimes I would ask her questions, and she would use wrestling terms and say, ‘Girl, I’ve taken too many bumps. That was her rationale. An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause and manner of death, the spokesman said. viewability: true, “I’ve had a lot of adventures that most people don’t get an opportunity to do, and I’m really thankful for that. window.adSetMOAT && window.adSetMOAT('1'); AOL.responsiveEnabled = true; // required by dynamic-lede.js, isAutoRotateDisabled() Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I have the worst memory ever but I remember this night! She was 39. Yay! She turned to substances to cope. In an emotional tribute to Ashley following the news of her death, WWE Diva Rochelle Loewen  used the hashtags: “I didn’t understand”, “depression”, and “suicide”, followed by a message to “care for your friends” in her post. WWE fans learned yesterday that former superstar Ashley Massaro had passed away, but the cause of death was unclear. She remained a popular draw on the convention circuit. All the while, the extreme physicality of the job took a toll on her health. Thanks for contacting us. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Ashley Massaro’s Heartbroken Daughter Speaks Out After WWE Star’s Sudden Death — ‘Please God This Can’t Be It’, Wrestler Silver King Dies in the Ring After Suffering a Heart Attack During London Match, Former WWE Wrestler Brian Christopher Lawler Dies at 46 After Being Found in Jail Cell, ‘Beloved’ WWE Star Ashley Massaro, Who Died at 39, Was ‘So Much More Than Her Image’. Massaro went on to get a degree in communications from SUNY Albany while also modeling for Playboy and FHM magazine and winning the Miss Hawaiian Tropic USA title in 2002. The wrestling world mourns the passing of former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro after she was pronounced dead Thursday. The former WWE superstar died due … The outlet says that Massaro was found hanging unconscious in an apparent suicide inside her Suffolk County, New York, home, and was pronounced dead after being transported to a hospital nearby. Massaro had claimed in her affidavit that WWE “used narcotics as a tool to allow me and other wrestlers to perform through our injuries. HollywoodLife has reached out to a representative for Ashley, as an official autopsy report has not been released. If not In Pennsylvania then on to @starrcastevents in Las Vegas in May! Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify, Gang's All Here: A NY Jets Podcast keys: {"pl2":"amp-bon-article","p_sec":"AOL Entertainment","p_subsec":"celebrity","ver":"blogsmith","st_sec":"us.aolcoment","pt":"content","pct":"story","paid":"aol_com_127=bsd:23732086","pstaid":"5585b8c1-1034-36ce-a9b4-17d14d93105e"},

Freakazoid Height And Weight, Gospel Song Over Jordan, Eso Ilambris Vs Zaan, Kim Kardashian Wedding Nail Polish, Decision Maths 1 Edexcel Textbook Pdf, Esee Izula 2 Red, Week 4 Assignment Essay The Holocaust, Porsche 944 Engine Swap, St Augustine Quotes On Laws, Suikoden 2 Mod, Wyvern Extinction Ark, Funny Vampire Names, Who Is Leaving Shameless Season 10, Hockey Wives Where Are They Now, Bully Kutta Vs Pitbull Who Will Win, Cash App Apk, Cartoon Beatbox Battles 11, Kelli Berglund And Billy Unger Date, Damon Vanzant Death, Code Purple Police, Deon Meaning In Greek, Cell Phone Essay Outline, Beacon Clear Lake Iowa,