blackthorn arena builds

You can add Perc for extra crit chance (that damage baby!) Don’t accept things your gladiators can’t handle, this means if they are level 3-4 don’t send them out verse some level 7-10s. Paladins are great, they are a healthy start to any team and will carry you through most of the game due to being nearly unstoppable. So this means our build with around 75% tenacity is dealing 10+75 damage with this attack, very respectable! Dwarves are tanks bonus to defense and weight.

Again its more important for the person to have “born instructor” than it is for their instructor level to be high, they could have level 0 instructor but if they have the “born instructor” perk you still want to buy them, it’ll be worth it cuz those 1-3 levels go extremely fast. ~First aid is the base of any good paladin build. So as you may have noticed, your great warrior’s are … well.. not so great at the start… This means its up to YOU to shape them into effective warrior’s.

Defender (1 to start) That’s all we are sharing today in Blackthorn Arena Character Build Guides (Gladiator, Paladin, Zealot), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon. You can find out more in our Privacy Policy and customise your settings below. If you play Blackthorn Arena, this guide provides a collection of effective builds & triggers to build the most deadly gladiators imaginable, let’s check it out. 4) Pause buff area and wipe the taunted with archers.

Dualist (leave 1 max others first) Be sure to buy your new gladiators white equipment it is significantly better then the starting gear. These should be a goal as they offer the best rewards and coin. Using cookies we are able to provide better contextual advertising (which pays to run this website) and share anonymised statistics with our partners and potential clients. Dwarf is pretty much must for tank builds. This equipment set gives you +11 str +6 end +2 will, so between this extra strength and the starlight amulet we’ve negated most of the effects of being overweight. 5) Solid Gold Mace (or mace club) two of these can give +6str to remove weight debuff but are slow. ~Targe>kite>round for low level, Skills (in order) Pene>dmg>str>speed cuz if you run out of stamina by spamming atks you cant block without stamina. Your going to run 2-3 archers and a taunt tank.

You can click both the map icon or the building icon on the right side of the screen to view all the current matches. If your new watch out for choosing matches with archers they are the hardest opponents currently.

These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Required fields are marked *. Yellow - aren't hard but you will need a set of white/green+ gear, a few levels and a decent team build with a tank and a ranged gladiator.

*I normally set my triggers so that it headbutts whoever is the most close, this can headbutt someone beside them or behind them who doesn’t see it coming, but you could also set it to target like shield strike but it gives people the chance to dodge/block since they are facing you. Always cast on self trigger for speed burst, you could do this on unleash rage but I don’t since this is something that should be used carefully, it adds more damage to your attacks but opens you up to more damage when you take hits… not advised to let the ai spam this whenever its up, but you can play with this or even remove it from the build. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. 2nd In Defender Tree, max Defender and Heavy Armor Expert.

speed burst serial jabs This means at 100% block rate your hitting someone with a extremely powerful 100 dmg attack that they cannot avoid and stuns them for 4 secs farther opening them up to more damage, or allowing you to hit a target that dodges/blocks alot while they are stunned. Don't specialize in more then one weapon mastery. You also want to setup a 2nd trigger that heals allies when below 90%, this way you heal yourself first and than them after in theory, but most importantly that your healing your allies if they need it.

Starlight amulet (This negates most of the negative effects of being overweight) Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

I know this goes verse the “your defenders in heavy armor need to be dwarves” thing people are saying but the reality is that a tall human is going to survive things a small dwarf won’t with the exact same equipment and stats, I have tested this multiple times to the point where I have stopped using dwarfs since the negatives out weigh the -2 weight debuff difference too heavily, all the problems plus you miss out on 5 skill. Stamina damage is cool too, but armor penetration>damage>atk speed>attributes>stamina damage>other stats so you should for sure prioritize other things above that. unleash rage (can max out the above skills at this point.) Dual weapon master heavy armor expert Your first goal is to prepare a 4 man team for the summer games.

perc 10 Armor: Berzerker (leave at 1 no point going higher) end 10

~Dualists glory is by far the best, it gives everything if you can dual weld two. Skills (in rough order you may want to leave alot of these as 1 till you have a early build) You want to keep your hps high, you dont want to let tyour hps drop low before healing. Red - These are the hardest matches before Challenges.

This builds concept is sound and while this build is nearly unbeatable I do want to find room to for a self revive like unyielding or death resistant, or both.. however in 99% of situations this is not required since it takes so much to kill this defensive character. All Blackthorn Arena Guides!

Power in Numbers Aim for this first than after this you have 3 directions: 1)Increase str as required with your equipment to get a reasonable level of debuff. * I normally add a trigger that tells him to heal when hp is below 95% hp so that hes always full hp for every situation, dungeons ect this is helpful for between battle areas/rooms. Harmonious weld Headbutt Standard trigger for headbutt most close enemy, hopefully someone not targeting you since it can be dodged or blocked if they are targeting you but if they are not targeting you its a free hit.

Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Blackthorn Arena: Short Guide For Current Version. ~Stonelike adds 50% of block rate to your tenacity so that makes it extremely important for headbutt, however if your not using headbutt you could remove stonelike along with headbutt to try alternative builds ~ I do not advise this for your first attempt however, ~Supress Anger is good for keeping your stamina up, however with my endgame builds it doesn’t seem totally needed in alot of situations since you have alot of stamina gain elsewhere.. you could easily pull this from the build if you find yourself not needing it, however remember the more you block the more stamina you burn, so if you have unlimited stamina you can 1v4, so the more stamina recovery you have the more intense situations you can survive. So try not to grab anything worth over a couple silver each, you want to save as much as possible so you can be more picky with your mission selection instead of becoming desparate and getting your people killed by sending them into something they cant do, its a bad cycle but you can avoid it by not overspending. ~Attack speed of the weapons matter, but you have alot of speed boosts so its better to have a stronger weapon with 10+ min damage if possible so that your damage boosts and hits actually mean something.

Click below to consent to the use of the cookie technology provided by vi (video intelligence AG) to personalize content and advertising. +8str +5end +1agi +8perc +1int +5will +additional bonuses. Champions Cloak. Shield master. So why Human if everybody says Dwarf? Commander (leave at 1 till end if you want), First aid (fill in shield strike and defender after this), Duelist (leave at 1 till end if you want), Berzerker (leave at 1 no point going higher), Shield knock OR challenge (either works, SK is aoe but shorter, CH is longer but single targ). Doubly so, if someone on your team is being targeted and has lost a fair amount of life, you can now heal them to bring them back into the fight or prevent them from dying. 2) Blackthorn Arena Character Build Guides (Gladiator, Paladin, Zealot) If you play Blackthorn Arena, this guide provides a collection of effective builds & triggers to build the most deadly gladiators imaginable, let’s check it out.

Why not dwarfs like others suggest? 6) defender This guide is giving you some effective builds that should give you a start to figure out where to change things for yourself from there. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Blackthorn Arena - Gladiator Selection and Training Guide Written by Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix / Jun 4, 2020 With such a wide array of different styles & genres, I … Table of Contents. 1) Penetration is most important since at the end to middle of the game everybody is going to be wearing med to heavy armor so you need to be able to penetrate it. Increase fort for extra health once you have enough str. Weapons: Another important decision to be made about your slaves/gladiators in this Attribute section is the Classes you want them to have. ~Shield knock vs Challenge… its hard to say whats best, since challenge lasts twice as long, but it only targets one person… while shield knock targets everybody (putting you in more danger taking 4 peoples attacks) but since its aoe its a great way to save a ally that may be near death or needing a heal by switching the aggro from them to your shielder. Dualists glory is by far the best, it gives everything if you can dual weld two. Champion Armor If you have a bit of a handycap, anything under a -5 isn’t anything too wild but if its over that you should start to question why that is or put some strength gear on. Supress anger Max Multishoot and Deathzone these and jumping arrow are your group killers. While challenge is great for disabling a main gladiator from the enemy team, it only gets one... so in alot of situations it dosent save your team mates if there is more than one enemy targeting them, so in my personal opinion shield knock is better for saving allies while challenge is better for being offensively shutting down someone strong by makign them attack you without using skills for 8 secs. Doubly so, if someone on your team is being targeted and has lost a fair amount of life, you can now heal them to bring them back into the fight or prevent them from dying. Red kite shield and Tower shield are really the only two legitimate options imo.

Refined heavy spear (Not perfect spear since its 15% flame pen instead of stab pen). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. MapleStory 2 - Classes Pros and Cons + Builds. *I normally set my triggers so that it headbutts whoever is the most close, this can headbutt someone beside them or behind them who doesn't see it coming, but you could also set it to target like shield strike but it gives people the chance to dodge/block since they are facing you.

Simply put; 5 extra skill points. Expert blocker

perc 10 (I had this 13) This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. So we’re talking about -2% atk speed, -2 dodge, -2%ep -2% move speed in exchange for 5 skill points at the end of the day.

Huge HeadButt since headbutt's damage is based upon Tenacity, you can use it alot like we're using shield strike above, instead of block, its tenacity!

Howie Meeker House For Sale, Gwen Tower Location Map, Li Ning Net Worth, Siberian Cypress Turning Brown, How To Clean Off White Blazers, The Beast From 20000 Fathoms 123movies, Integrated Defense Cbt Answers, Dobu Mask Kf94, Fairground Organ Vst, Rivals Of Aether Character Playstyles, Essay About Basketball Is My Favorite Sport, Prayer After A Car Accident, Aesthetic Instagram Bios Copy And Paste, Taylor Handley Net Worth, District Director Uscis, Calculator Tape Accounting, Motorcycle Cc Speed Chart, Bmw Navigator Vii, James Darren Imdb, Tucker Smith Height, Pixie Music Genre, Cyber Forensics Journal Papers, Crash Into Me Strumming Pattern, Deer Antler Points Names, El Chacal Net Worth, Claes Bang English Accent, Ideal Man Maker, Effet Tunnel Psychologie, Is Tom Ripley An Anti Hero, Rabba Mainu Maaf Kareen, Lgbtq Jobs Portland, Oregon, Red Shouldered Hawk Meaning, Chika Dance Song, Remington 7400 Problems, Do Hawks Eat Scorpions, Surviv Io Wiki News, Raw Youngin 386, How To Put On Family Sharing Steam, 1957 Chevy Truck For Sale Craigslist, Parasomnie Film Avis, Kumon Math Worksheets, Can I Put Prepaid Priority Mail Envelope In Mailbox, No Guidance Lyrics Meaning, Miranda Maday Wikipedia, Blur Vs Privacy, Woman Found Dead In Car Glen Cove, Kxan Weather Team, おっさんずラブ 1話 Pandora, Mini Fridge Stand Home Depot, Mike Milbury Wife, Wonder Pets Tune Pk, Columbia, Mo Mugshots, Hand Rail For Steps, Purple Reign Meaning Future, Glencoe Earth Science Textbook Pdf 9th Grade, Phoenix City Council, Big Jay Oakerson Wife,