darksword armory sage

To read our full return policy please click here. — Blade Length: 36″ Product Description. Crafted with Elvish style in mind, this sword is the epitome of fantasy style made into a battle ready blade.

It’s 2″ wide blade delivers destructive cutting blows with a very sharp tip, leading to equally devastating thrusts. You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee. Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. Tolkien’s Elves are powerful beings, whose grace, beauty and skill are all too often overshadowed by their hubris. Login for Price. Overall great buy everything the site says was correct so if you’re a fan of the Lord of the Rings and want a beautiful as well as practical sword I would highly recommend this. Our blade smiths individually handcraft each medieval sword using the traditional techniques of the middle ages (hammer and anvil) while remaining true to size, weight, and geometry. Our Price Match policy only applies to merchandise. You can be the first to leave one! The hilt is long enough to accommodate a two-handed grip with my big hands, but the blade is balanced well enough to wield with one. Hours (CST) 9am-5pm Mon-Fri Darksword Armory inc. 4612 Garand St. St-Laurent, Quebec H4R-2A2. Great sword in terms of pure beauty and practical use. Henry V Sword by Darksword Armory. Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges. Archer's Sword. Phone Help: Call us at the number at the top of the page. — Blade: 5160 High Carbon Steel This ultimately produces a sword that feels and looks as authentic as the originals – made as fully functional battle ready weapons. I’m already looking forward to my next purchase.

Login for Price. This was my first Darksword Armory purchase and I have to say I was hesitant due to some of the negativity circulated online. Think I am whining? Their swords feature thick blades of 5160 carbon steel, tempered to a Rockwell hardness of 53. The Sage fantasy medieval sword was crafted with Tolkien’s realm in mind: Middle Earth and the battles waged for the safety and respect of all living being. Darksword Armory’s battle ready Medieval swords, daggers and medieval weapons are individually hand forged in Canada to look, feel and handle as the originals.

The Sage fantasy medieval sword was crafted with Tolkien’s realm in mind: Middle Earth and the battles waged for the safety and respect of all living being. — Weight : 3lbs 7oz. — Handle and Pommel: 10″ Elves are mythical and magical creatures in many forms of fantasy literature, and nowhere do they receive more attention than in J.R.R. Darksword Armory inc. 4612 Garand St. St-Laurent, Quebec H4R-2A2. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart. Tolkien’s writings. Kult Of Athena - Swords - DSA1330BRS - Darksword Sage Sword - Brown with Belt - Based on Glamdring the sword of Gandalf the White in the Lord of the Rings, the Darksword Armory Sage sword features an unsharpened high carbon steel blade with central fuller. We know that when you buy online, you expect a great deal and we feel that you deserve it which is why we offer our Price Match Guarantee. These swords make for solid durable cutters. With a name like The Sage Sword with Scabbard, you can be forgiven for expecting a fragile blade and not this warriors sword. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The product must be new (not used) and have the same manufacturer's item number. The Sage Sword With Scabbard is the weapon of a traveling lore-seeker who depends on clever wits and martial skill to see him through the great dangers on the road. If it is after hours, leave a message and we will return your call at the start of the next work day. Elves are mythical and magical creatures in many forms of fantasy literature, and nowhere do they receive more attention than in J.R.R. We may contact you by email regarding your order. These swords make for solid durable cutters. I want to put any fears to rest for anyone considering Darksword Armory and is hesitant due to what I believe to be unfounded vitriol from internet trolls. Inspired by Glamdring from the Lord of the Rings, A fully functional and extremely hardy sword, Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53, Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability, Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip, Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel, Wood scabbard and grip are wrapped in leather, Product can be reviewed only after purchasing it.

Through painstaking research and firsthand experience with antique medieval weapons, Darksword Armory has crafted truly functional medieval swords able to withstand the rigors of combat. Email Help: Email messages are answered within 24 hours. Click on an item for more information or to order. Competitor's price must be visible, be a U.S. based company and NOT an auction website. Our swords are finely crafted in a traditional and authentic manner, as those of the middle ages. However two things I must address are that well I ordered the edge sharpened it did come with an edge which while not overly sharp it is able to cut and the tip of the sword is also properly sharp . We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. Contact us With a name like The Sage Sword with Scabbard, you can be forgiven for expecting a fragile blade and not this warriors sword. The smooth and subtle curves of the blade, guard and pommel were meant as a reflection of wisdom and understanding, while the downward curved handguard flows towards the curves of the blade in a form of dance between both parts. Two Handed Norman Sword. Scabbard belt is not included.

The Darksword Armory Sage Sword is not only an eye catcher, it is also a definite force on the battle field! Shipping and handling is not matched or discounted.

Puppies For Sale In Port Charlotte, Fl, Sean Mnangagwa Biography, Lucky Duck Riot For Sale, How Long Does It Take To Get A Green Card After Interview, Masterminds Book 4, Eddie Vedder First Wife, Kell Brook Mark Deluca Purse, Kunai Knife Wraith, Tajdar E Haram Lyrics English, The New Adventures Of Pippi Longstocking Full Movie 123movies, Sam Burgess Dad, Zoo Crafting Channel, Belfast Bands 1960s, Cat Birthday Jokes, Shopify Vat Uk, Four Against Darkness Expansions, Geri Mcgee Daughter, Miami Vice Script Font, Protons, Neutrons And Electrons Calculator, A Bliss In Proof And Proved, A Very Woe Antithesis, Mrap For Sale, Are There Tigers In Romania, Pokemon Sword And Shield Rental Teams Singles, Hypixel Ip 2020,