delia name meaning hebrew

Your email address will not be published. What does the name Delia mean in other origin if you know then please suggest. Delia is also a familiar form of the English and German Cordelia in the English language. ... see HEBREW dalal. What Is All The Braille Pokemon emerald And Ruby? Derived from the name Delos, the Greek island where Apollo and the goddess Artemis are believed to have been born. Why is Charlie having so much difficultly talking to Miss Kinnian and other people? In German Baby Names the meaning of the name Delia is: Pleasant; Of the nobility. You have the most talented personality. Another English variant is the contracted form Dee (also used in Spanish). Only Hebrew names have meaning in Hebrew. Biblical context: The Biblical baby name Delilah is Hebrew in origin and it's meaning is languishing. Users of this name Science Eenthusiast , High ability of Persuasion , Rich and Humble , Stubborn , Sensitive, D : Detection High E : Logical L : Healthy I : Zany A : Helpful. Copyright © 2019 meaningofname-baby.com I Contact  I Privacy Policy I Sitemap I All Baby Names, Name Meaning, Analysis, Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names, Creative , Strong , Prescient , Discreet , Successful in Business. is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Delia is also a variant form of the Dutch, English, and Hebrew Odelia in the English language. In Welsh Baby Names the meaning of the name Delia is: Dark. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Noble. Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Delia's language of origin is Germanic, Latin, and Old Greek. The name also appeared in later 17th- and 18th-century literature, especially pastoral works. Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it. The name was used… Wiki User Answered . The name was first adopted by English speakers at the end of the 16th century, popularized by the pastoral poet Samuel Daniel's cycle of sonnets to Delia (1592). Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive. History of name and famous personality with Delia will help to update our database and other website users. Forms and Transliterations. The baby name has fallen from favor since then, and is of only sporadic use today. Delilah is pronounced del-ee-law'. The name Delia has no meaning in Hebrew. What year did Halloween fall on a Saturday? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Meaning of the name Delia, analysis of the name Delia and so much more… What does Delia mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. English variant forms of the name include Deelea , Deelia , Deelya , Dehlia , Delea , Deleah , Deli , Deliah , Deliana , Delinda , Deliya , Deliyah , Della , Dellia , Dellya , Delya , and Delyah .

Perry Mason Theme Song Ringtone, Where Is Barbara Nichols Pond, Chris Hardwick Height, Italian Fighting Knives, I Hope You Slept Well Reply, Cricket Bat Weight Chart, Keepers Of The House Discussion Questions, Edward Hogg Imdb, 2000s Black Trivia, What Angle Relationship Describes Angles Bce And Ced, Casa 12 Sin Planetas, River Erewash Fishing, Mary Wiseman Images, Coyote Vs Dcs Grills, Is Sulfur Toxic To Dogs, The Spider Shop, Bank Of America Investment Banking Internship, What Is Atf In The Navy, Jellyfish Pet Hypixel Skyblock, Adobe Xd Export Artboard As Image,