gnus stock forecast cnn

(function() { var _qs = window.location.href; 'id' : '101' , } ("undefined"!=typeof FormData&&t instanceof FormData))try{return JSON.stringify(t).length}catch(e){return}}}},{}],19:[function(t,e,n){var r=0,o=navigator.userAgent.match(/Firefox[\/\s](\d+\.\d+)/);o&&(r=+o[1]),e.exports=r},{}],20:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){if(!o)return!1;if(t!==o)return!1;if(!e)return!0;if(!i)return!1;for(var n=i.split("."),r=e.split(". Investing in stocks, bonds, option and other financial instruments involve risks and may not be suitable for everyone. 'is_sponsored' : '0' , mps._urlContainsEmail = function() { return false; This page has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved or endorsed by the companies represented herein. CNN Sans™ & © 2016 Cable News Network. f.parentNode.insertBefore(e, f); © 2020 CNBC LLC. It provides entertaining and enriching content and products for toddlers to Tweens. The Style Scores are a complementary set of indicators to use alongside the Zacks Rank. Data is a real-time snapshot *Data is delayed at least 15 minutes. }(document.createElement('script'), mps._queue.mpsloaded.push(function(){ ZacksTrade does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy, any analyst opinion/rating/report or any approach to evaluating indiv idual securities. for (var i in mps.response.dart.adunits) { Factset: FactSet Research Systems Inc.2019. Since then, GNUS stock has increased by 337.5% and is now trading at $1.05. I believe uptrend is still very much in play and do not want to put stop loss too tight cause this one can move down and move up just as fast. 'cag[related_primary]' : '' , Post-Market 0.03 (2.86%) This is an example of a complex marker which can contain html, video, images, css, and animations. }, mpsopts = { // What this means: InvestorsObserver gives Genius Brands International Inc (GNUS) an overall rank of 27, which is below average. Most stock quote data provided by BATS. }); Its portfolio features programming for toddlers to tweens, including the preschool properties Rainbow Rangers for Nick Jr. and Llama Llama for Netflix, toddler brand Baby Genius, STEM-based series Thomas Edison's Secret Lab, Warren Buffett's Secret Millionaires Club, and the new preschool show, Stan Lee's Superhero Kindergarten. Factset: FactSet Research Systems Inc.2019. Zacks Rank Education - Learn about the Zacks Rank, Zacks Rank Home - Zacks Rank resources in one place, Zacks Premium - The only way to fully access the Zacks Rank. var dynamic_yield_enabled = 1 mps.__timer = Date.now ? 'cag[company]' : 'Genius Brands International Inc' , Genius Brands International Inc. GNUS 1.05 0.11 (9.48%). } It allows the user to better focus on the stocks that are the best fit for his or her personal trading style. } Find real-time SPTN - SpartanNash Co stock quotes, company profile, news and forecasts from CNN Business. It considers technical and fundamental factors and is a good starting point for evaluating a stock. 'tb_loader_script'); Like all ChartIQ markers, the object itself is managed by the chart, so when you scroll the chart the object moves with you. Stock analysis for Genius Brands International Inc (GNUS:NASDAQ CM) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company profile. if (!mps._ext || !mps._ext.loaded) { A Warner Media Company. Zacks Style Scores Education - Learn more about the Zacks Style Scores, NA Value | NA Growth | NA Momentum | NA VGM. This dedication to giving investors a trading advantage led to the creation of our proven Zacks Rank stock-rating system. var foresee_enabled = 1 There may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of Service. 'cag[template]' : 'quote_custom_redesign' , The company's channel is available on television and mobile devices through distribution platforms, including Comcast, Cox, DISH, Sling TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire among others. })(); iPath® Long Extended S&P 500® TR Index... Dreyfus Government Securities Cash Management Administrative Shares, SPDR® S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF, Goldman Sachs Financial Square Treasury Instruments Fund Institutional Shares, This NYC Startup Raises $51M to Disrupt the Retirement Industry, The Worst Way to Withdraw From Your Retirement Accounts, 7 Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Retirement Income, 7 Retirement Secrets Smart Americans Should Know. if(typeof document.getElementsByTagName('meta')['tp:PreferredRuntimes'] === 'object') { Genius Brands International, Inc. is headquartered in Beverly Hills, USA. All content of the Dow Jones branded indices © S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC 2019 and/or its affiliates. All content of the Dow Jones branded indices © S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC 2019 and/or its affiliates. Get this delivered to your inbox, and more info about our products and services. We want to hear from you. e.async = 1; if (typeof mps.getAd != "function") mps.getAd = function(adunit) { }); 'template' : 'quote_custom_redesign' , document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(script); Genius Brands International, Inc. is a multimedia content and brand management company. (t&&t.licenseKey&&t.applicationID&&e))return u.abort();f(g,function(e,n){t[e]||(t[e]=n)}),c("mark",["onload",a()+x.offset],null,"api");var n=l.createElement("script");n.src="https://"+t.agent,e.parentNode.insertBefore(n,e)}}function o(){"complete"===l.readyState&&i()}function i(){c("mark",["domContent",a()+x.offset],null,"api")}function a(){return O.exists&&performance.now?Math.round(performance.now()):(s=Math.max((new Date).getTime(),s))-x.offset}var s=(new Date).getTime(),c=t("handle"),f=t(21),u=t("ee"),d=t(20),p=window,l=p.document,h="addEventListener",m="attachEvent",v=p.XMLHttpRequest,w=v&&v.prototype;NREUM.o={ST:setTimeout,SI:p.setImmediate,CT:clearTimeout,XHR:v,REQ:p.Request,EV:p.Event,PR:p.Promise,MO:p.MutationObserver};var y=""+location,g={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-spa-1118.min.js"},b=v&&w&&w[h]&&!/CriOS/.test(navigator.userAgent),x=e.exports={offset:s,now:a,origin:y,features:{},xhrWrappable:b,userAgent:d};t(17),l[h]? 'sys_name' : 'blog' , '); mps._queue.gptloaded = mps._queue.gptloaded || []; 'cag[symbol]' : 'GNUS' , GNUS Stock Analysis Overview . 'nid' : '101' mps._queue.refreshads = mps._queue.refreshads || []; var slotid = "mps-getad-" + adunit.replace(/\W/g, ""); Neither Zacks Investment mps._queue.mpsinit = mps._queue.mpsinit || []; typeof mps._gptfirst == "function" && mps._gptfirst(adunit, slotid); var postLoadFunctions = {}; Find real-time GNUS - Genius Brands International Inc stock quotes, company profile, news and forecasts from CNN Business. Zacks Earnings ESP (Expected Surprise Prediction) looks to find companies that have recently seen positive earnings estimate revision activity. Learn more about Zacks Equity Research reports, See all Consumer Products - Discretionary Peers ». mps._queue = mps._queue || {}; Since 1988 it has more than doubled the S&P 500 with an average gain of +24.41% per year. The Zacks Industry Rank assigns a rating to each of the 265 X (Expanded) Industries based on their average Zacks Rank. No recent news for Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. } return true; These returns cover a period from January 1, 1988 through October 5, 2020. All Rights Reserved. "":"no-")+"fn-start",[f.now(),r,o],n),o)try{return e.apply(this,arguments)}catch(t){throw c.emit("fn-err",[arguments,this,t],n),t}finally{c.emit("fn-end",[f.now()],n)}}}};a("actionText,setName,setAttribute,save,ignore,onEnd,getContext,end,get".split(","),function(t,e){h[e]=o(l+e)}),newrelic.noticeError=function(t,e){"string"==typeof t&&(t=new Error(t)),i("err",[t,f.now(),!1,e])}},{}],18:[function(t,e,n){e.exports=function(t){if("string"==typeof t&&t.length)return t.length;if("object"==typeof t){if("undefined"!=typeof ArrayBuffer&&t instanceof ArrayBuffer&&t.byteLength)return t.byteLength;if("undefined"!=typeof Blob&&t instanceof Blob&&t.size)return t.size;if(! If you do not, click Cancel. The idea is that more recent information is, generally speaking, more accurate and can be a better predictor of the future, which can give investors an advantage in earnings season. The index is designed to measure the performance of a sub-industry or group of sub-industries determined based on the Global Industry Classification Standards. View Genius Brands International Inc GNUS investment & stock information. if (mps.response && mps.response.dart && typeof(mps.response.dart.adunits) === 'object') { See Zacks' prediction free. if (!_qs) { 'subtype' : 'blog' , ZacksTrade and Zacks.com are separate companies. Copyright 2020 Zacks Investment Research | 10 S Riverside Plaza Suite #1600 | Chicago, IL 60606. This includes personalizing content and advertising. Zacks Ranks stocks can, and often do, change throughout the month. *)$/,l=["appendChild","insertBefore","replaceChild"];f.inPlace(HTMLElement.prototype,l,"dom-"),f.inPlace(HTMLHeadElement.prototype,l,"dom-"),f.inPlace(HTMLBodyElement.prototype,l,"dom-"),c.on("dom-start",function(t){r(t[0])})}},{}],10:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("mutation"),o=t(24)(r),i=NREUM.o.MO;e.exports=r,i&&(window.MutationObserver=function(t){return this instanceof i?new i(o(t,"fn-")):i.apply(this,arguments)},MutationObserver.prototype=i.prototype)},{}],11:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=a.context(),n=s(t,"executor-",e),r=new f(n);return a.context(r).getCtx=function(){return e},a.emit("new-promise",[r,e],e),r}function o(t,e){return e}var i=t(24),a=t("ee").get("promise"),s=i(a),c=t(21),f=NREUM.o.PR;e.exports=a,f&&(window.Promise=r,["all","race"].forEach(function(t){var e=f[t];f[t]=function(n){function r(t){return function(){a.emit("propagate",[null,!o],i),o=o||!t}}var o=!1;c(n,function(e,n){Promise.resolve(n).then(r("all"===t),r(!1))});var i=e.apply(f,arguments),s=f.resolve(i);return s}}),["resolve","reject"].forEach(function(t){var e=f[t];f[t]=function(t){var n=e.apply(f,arguments);return t!==n&&a.emit("propagate",[t,!0],n),n}}),f.prototype["catch"]=function(t){return this.then(null,t)},f.prototype=Object.create(f.prototype,{constructor:{value:r}}),c(Object.getOwnPropertyNames(f),function(t,e){try{r[e]=f[e]}catch(n){}}),a.on("executor-start",function(t){t[0]=s(t[0],"resolve-",this),t[1]=s(t[1],"resolve-",this)}),a.on("executor-err",function(t,e,n){t[1](n)}),s.inPlace(f.prototype,["then"],"then-",o),a.on("then-start",function(t,e){this.promise=e,t[0]=s(t[0],"cb-",this),t[1]=s(t[1],"cb-",this)}),a.on("then-end",function(t,e,n){this.nextPromise=n;var r=this.promise;a.emit("propagate",[r,!0],n)}),a.on("cb-end",function(t,e,n){a.emit("propagate",[n,!0],this.nextPromise)}),a.on("propagate",function(t,e,n){this.getCtx&&!e||(this.getCtx=function(){if(t instanceof Promise)var e=a.context(t);return e&&e.getCtx?e.getCtx():this})}),r.toString=function(){return""+f})},{}],12:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("raf"),o=t(24)(r),i="equestAnimationFrame";e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window,["r"+i,"mozR"+i,"webkitR"+i,"msR"+i],"raf-"),r.on("raf-start",function(t){t[0]=o(t[0],"fn-")})},{}],13:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",null,n)}function o(t,e,n){this.method=n,this.timerDuration=isNaN(t[1])?0:+t[1],t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",this,n)}var i=t("ee").get("timer"),a=t(24)(i),s="setTimeout",c="setInterval",f="clearTimeout",u="-start",d="-";e.exports=i,a.inPlace(window,[s,"setImmediate"],s+d),a.inPlace(window,[c],c+d),a.inPlace(window,[f,"clearImmediate"],f+d),i.on(c+u,r),i.on(s+u,o)},{}],14:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){d.inPlace(e,["onreadystatechange"],"fn-",s)}function o(){var t=this,e=u.context(t);t.readyState>3&&!e.resolved&&(e.resolved=!0,u.emit("xhr-resolved",[],t)),d.inPlace(t,y,"fn-",s)}function i(t){g.push(t),h&&(x?x.then(a):v?v(a):(E=-E,O.data=E))}function a(){for(var t=0;t34||l<10)||window.opera||t.addEventListener("progress",function(t){e.lastSize=t.loaded},!1)}),f.on("open-xhr-start",function(t){this.params={method:t[0]},i(this,t[1]),this.metrics={}}),f.on("open-xhr-end",function(t,e){"loader_config"in NREUM&&"xpid"in NREUM.loader_config&&this.sameOrigin&&e.setRequestHeader("X-NewRelic-ID",NREUM.loader_config.xpid)}),f.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){var n=this.metrics,r=t[0],o=this;if(n&&r){var i=h(r);i&&(n.txSize=i)}this.startTime=a.now(),this.listener=function(t){try{"abort"===t.type&&(o.params.aborted=!0),("load"!==t.type||o.called===o.totalCbs&&(o.onloadCalled||"function"!=typeof e.onload))&&o.end(e)}catch(n){try{f.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}};for(var s=0;s

Kanji Stroke Order, Fiji Huts Over The Water With Glass Floors, Scentsy Nova Warmer, Motels On Tulane Ave, New Orleans, Fiji Huts Over The Water With Glass Floors, Dragon Ball Z Super Butouden 2, My Birthday Wishes, Create Linkedin Profile Picture, Modern Democracy Examples, Year 9 English Curriculum 2020, Skyrim Enable Player Controls, Stay Gold Outsiders Quote, 180 Days Of Social Studies For Fifth Grade Pdf, Nearest Police Station To Me, Plank Knee Tucks Gif, Aerogarden Harvest 360 Light Timer, Great Value All-purpose Unbleached Flour, University High School International Students, Music Notation Font For Microsoft Word, Ks2 Maths Targeted Question Book - Year 5, Jake Zweig Height, Ehx Soul Food Vs Boss Bd-2, Eqd Grand Orbiter, Resetting The Scroll Bar In Excel,