honda ima battery cells

New battery in, took a drive and it feels great. Thanks to advancements in manufacturing technology, our battery assembly is able to be wound tighter, fitting more plate material into the same industrial D-cell battery case. It’s a relief to keep my car that I love. Our inventory of new BeeMax batteries and rebuilt BeeLine batteries is ripe with options that are sure to last your vehicle for a long time to come.
Guaranteed by Mon, Nov. 2. Within our BeeMax line, you can choose from the BeeMax Standard batteries—which feature a one-year warranty that can be extended to three—or the BeeMax Performance batteries—which come with a three-year warranty that can be extended to five. Bumblebee Batteries, LLC My 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid has new life, and the return process for the old battery was quick and easy. Tested using bumblebee Batteries equipment; 300 cycles at 4C charge and discharge rate. I did some online searching and found Bumblebee Batteries. Thanks for making this an enjoyable experience. Best Car To Buy: 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid, Important things to know about replacing your Hybrid Battery, To Hybrid or not Hybrid? It really puts life back into the car. I just wanted to let you know that I had my new BeeMax battery installed this past Friday, and it’s lovely to have the spring back in my car’s step! Let our cutting-edge proprietary testing technology, affordable prices, knowledgeable customer care representatives and … Replacement hybrid battery packs from Bumblebee Batteries for the Honda Insight, Honda Civic Hybrid, Honda Accord Hybrid, Toyota Prius, and Toyota Camry Hybrid give you amazing performance and durability, and include a total-assurance, fully transferable warranty, with extended warranty options. Our cells feature 25% more plate surface area, enabling higher capacity and power output than the factory-installed hybrid battery. At Bumblebee Batteries, your peace of mind is our first concern. A piece of cake! It really puts life back into the car. We perform hybrid battery installations at our shop, but we also have a nationwide network of shops that we facilitate mobile installations through. Our customer support staff will respond to your message shortly. I can’t seem to get the big grin off my face. Unlike remanufactured batteries in which only the bad cells are replaced, the BeeMax™ battery contains all new high-performance cells, manufactured for Bumblebee Batteries under ISO9002 quality standards using the latest NiMH manufacturing technology. $65.00. 888-968-5005, © 2020 Bumblebee Batteries, LLC • All Rights Reserved. Available Monday through Friday, 9:30AM–8:30PM ET. I even noticed that it went into Auto Stop a couple times on my way back from the shop, which it never used to do in the cold. Select your delivery state above to calculate your shipping cost. Even though i already knew the answer it was nice to receive great costumer service. I decided to keep my 2001 Insight after the IMA and dreaded engine light came on. Half the cost and new (not re-used) cells. FAST 'N FREE.

Our cells feature 25% more plate surface area, enabling higher capacity and power output than the factory-installed hybrid battery. No matter how much you read about what a difference it makes, you just can’t imagine it, you must experience it for yourself. And you can trust our expertise, as we don’t just have professional experience with hybrids—we also have personal experience!

I did some online searching and found Bumblebee Batteries. No matter how much you read about what a difference it makes, you just can’t imagine it, you must experience it for yourself. I can now get up to highway speed quickly which is rather important as I pull out of my driveway directly onto a major US highway. Bumblebee Batteries™ sells high-performance replacement hybrid batteries for Toyota and Honda hybrid cars.

Tested using Bumblebee Batteries equipment; Standard 0.1C charge for 16 hours to normalize; Measured at 75% state of charge using 120A of current. Our cells feature 25% more plate surface area, enabling higher capacity and power output than the factory-installed hybrid battery. Watch; 9 S O p o G I n s X o r e d I N 8 7 2. Bumblebee Batteries has great customer service. Well, look no further than Bumblebee Batteries. Every cell is analyzed and balance-matched using Bumblebee's proprietary 16-bit extreme-precision cell-matching technology to ensure they meet our exacting quality and performance specifications. We’re on a mission to bring peace of mind to hybrid car owners with superior quality products and uncompromising customer care. In deciding to use bumblebee Battery i had many tests that i ran on all the different companies to find out the amount of knowledge they knew about their product. Thank you for bringing my Honda hybrid back to life! I can now get up to highway speed quickly which is rather important as I pull out of my driveway directly onto a major US highway. I’m very pleased with my Insight battery from Bumblebee… I must say this was an easy process and I’d recommend it to anyone with a minimum of experience with working on cars and electrical systems. We gladly provide professional recommendations to empower your drive.

Bumblebee Battery was quick to answer my questions and they answered them quick and thoroughly, making sure that i understood. If even one cell has an abberant discharge rate, it can reduce the performance of the entire battery pack. We’re on a mission to bring peace of mind to hybrid car owners with superior quality products and uncompromising customer care. Unit D The negative collector is welded to the battery case, rather than just pressure contact. They friendly and knowledgable people not only called me on a Saturday, but they were tremendously helpful in getting my hybrid battery up and running. Contact us about anything at all—we’ll find a way to help. I want to commend the people at Bumblebee batteries. Honda CR-Z vs Toyota Prius. No one else can match the performance and reliability of our BeeMax™ replacement hybrid battery thanks to Bumblebee's proprietary, 16-bit extreme-precision smart cell-matching technology.
Included among your options are our Honda Civic BeeMax batteries, which are new batteries similar to the types you would expect to find from original manufacturers on the market. Free shipping. For more information about the Honda Civic BeeMax batteries we offer, contact Bumblebee Batteries today.

Thank you so much! Thanks very much for all of your help throughout the buying process – great doing business with you! I’m very pleased with my Insight battery from Bumblebee… I must say this was an easy process and I’d recommend it to anyone with a minimum of experience with working on cars and electrical systems. So, no matter where you are, you can benefit from the top-tier longevity our BeeMax batteries provide. Since finally replacing the IMA battery a couple of weeks ago my car has driven better than I can remember it driving. My 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid has new life, and the return process for the old battery was quick and easy. Total time for every thing including clean up was 3 hours. A piece of cake! The negative collector is welded to the battery case, rather than just pressure contact.

Nc700x Tail Bag, Schwinn Boundary 2020 Walmart, Henna Freckles On Dark Skin, Linda Nolan Arm, 1978 Ford Quadravan, Mandarin Conversation Script, Quay Eyeware Inc, Att Wireless Log In, Wdve Morning Show Listen Live, Dhurala Amazon Prime, Great White Shark, Raytown Dmv Waitlist, Mount Pelee Convergent Divergent Or Intraplate, Treach Net Worth 2020, Roy Choi Dynamite Rice Recipe, Charro Suit Rental, Pointer Mix Puppy, Lou Holtz Biography, The Voice France 2020 Winner, Fantastic Planet Google Drive, Math Playground Run, English To Ukrainian Translation With Pronunciation, 3/8'' Dovetail Rear Sight, Fray Myste Quotes, Final Nights 3 Markiplier, Get The Strap Slang Meaning, Patricia Belmondo Death, What Ethnicity Is Joel Fry, Storm Blade Boards, Is Luke Burbank Married, Fishing Love Puns,