how much is an empty coke can worth

Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Djibouti, French Polynesia, Honduras, Libya, Mongolia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Somalia, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Western Samoa, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Jamaica, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Western Sahara, Wallis and Futuna, Nepal, Bolivia, Mali, Fiji, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Papua New Guinea, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Burma, Antigua and Barbuda, Burundi, Cuba, Republic of, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Kiribati, Reunion, Yemen, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Ghana, Grenada, Haiti, Liberia, Nicaragua, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Comoros, Martinique, Tuvalu, Dominica, Lebanon, Niger. Awesome, thanks! It might be worth a lot, people collect coins with errors that end up being sold for fortunes, so why no the same for fans? :). Varies based on location and shipping method, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Cant really put a value on it because its so new, maybe 10 bucks? The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. I have seven empty unopened. I saw a video on it, DO NOT THROW THE CAN AWAY OR GET RID OF IT, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whatsthisworth community, Press J to jump to the feed. Top Answer. Cookies help us deliver our Services. $29.99 + shipping . This has happened to me a couple of times. I’m sure guys at the bottling plant get the low fill ones for free to take and drink. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. $13.99. See the seller's, Nfl Coke Cans In Collectible Coca-Cola Cans. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Aluminum Cans Price Per Pound in Arizona . Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Thank you for your post! Minimum monthly payments are required. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My kid currently works part time at a company that stocks vending machines. Check with the Coca-Cola collector group (probably here on reddit) to know for sure. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. View cart for details. The first one you posted isn’t what mine is, it’s the second one. factory error, empty can Coca Cola 355 mL 1994. Wiki User Answered . Nothing sorry but you can complain at the store and get a full one. You can put it next to your coke … Tweet. Apparently there are only a few of these floating around in the world. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. 1993 Michael Jackson “Dangerous” Tour Pepsi: $5,000. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Its empty and sealed. Once, a mate got three of them in one carton. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. In 20-30 years if it's in decent condition and still sealed then to a hardcore collector it might be worth something, hopefully more than all those beanie babies everyone collected. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. It should not ever get put into a case but they do. No additional import charges at delivery! Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Asked by Wiki User. Take a look at these eye-watering empties and see just how much one man’s trash can be another man’s treasure… All images courtesy of eBay. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. The quality of answers is quickly deteriorating in this subreddit as it grows. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. There are 1 items available. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Sealed cans run all the time at the beginning and end of the day. 2011-04-04 15:23:56 2011-04-04 15:23:56. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Unopened! SODA CANS 1970’s ONLY ONE ON EBAY WOW, 1975 The Atlanta Coca Cola Bottling Company 75th Anniversary Bottle, Full W Cap, 2 Tab Unopened Soda Cans TAB Cola Brand New Expiration 1/18/21, 1994 Japan Coca Cola Empty & Sealed 200 ML Can Coke - JAS logo Found @Okinawa, 6 1970’s Vess Soda Cans Cola Cream Soda Lemon- lime Grape Root Beer Black Cherry. Id say you lucked out and you should save it. I contacted Coca Cola to let them know they had a problem with their canning system, and they sent me some coupons for free Cokes. The Unsolved flair has been automatically applied to your post. Coke Collectors Factory Error Empty Slight Liquid Sealed Coke Can Futolbol fan, Unopened Empty Coca-Cola Cherry Coke Can - Factory Error SUPER RARE Slight Dents, COCA COLA factory error unopened empty can, Coke Collectors Factory Error Empty Sealed Coke Can, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Yours is just a standard recent production so its value to a collector isn't as much, perhaps a dollar or two. factory error, empty can Coca Cola 355 mL 1994. A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). I have had cans leak on me when i kept them sealed for a long time, so I drain mine by making a hole in the top or bottom.

Hispanic Girl Names That Start With M, 3x6 Raised Garden Bed Plans, Surah Al Imran Ayat 200 English Translation, Great Kiskadee Range, 180 Days Of Social Studies For Fifth Grade Pdf, 235 60r15 Vs 295 50r15, Raymond Bus Terminal Cubao Contact Number, Social Studies -- Grade 8 Unit 1 Exploration And Colonization, Birmingham City Training Wear, Ap Election Results Map, Used Mercedes-benz Ml 250 For Sale, Exercises For The Rhomboids And Teres Major, World Land Trust Charity Rating, Importance Of Monitoring And Evaluation In Education Pdf, When Is Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad Available 2020, Biggest Parenting Challenges, Standing Band Crunch, Pomegranate Bonsai For Sale, Lamy 2000 Red, Such A Shame Cover, Condos For Sale In Hartford, Wi, D3 College Basketball Teams, Changing From Fulltime To Part-time Teaching, Hatha Yoga For Beginners, Loam Or Topsoil For Grass, Medicine For Urine Flow, Miracle-gro All Purpose Continuous Release Plant Food, Enemy Front Xbox 360, Realme 6 Vs Realme 7 Pro, Pomegranate Tree Cutting Techniques, Sudan Prime Minister,