kam chancellor house

Sean Glennon, to my knowledge, has never done such. Why do certain players only get loved and never hated? Awesome story. "- Lee Corso. Sean has always been very friendly when I've seen him out at the bars and seems to be a good ambassador for Hokienation wherever he goes. Boys call your mom and tell her u love her I’ve also heard from a couple people that ran into Kam at the grocery store and said he was super friendly. 49ers' playoff hopes bleak after injuries, Belichick uses cap space as excuse for Pats issues, Buccaneers survive scare from Giants on MNF, 49ers clear cap space with Alexander trade, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you. Kam Chancellor signed a … Virginia Tech Hokies football, basketball and athletics blog and forum featuring: breaking news, film studies, in-depth analysis, recruiting, videos and jokes. Kameron Darnel Chancellor (born April 3, 1988) is a former American football strong safety who played his entire career with the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL). She also wanted a car, so the next time I went home I told her we’re going to go get a car from this guy’s house. #Hokies— Sean Glennon (@SeanGlennon7) June 18, 2013. On June 2, 2010, the Seattle Seahawks signed Chancellor to a four-year, $2 million contract that includes a signing bonus of $213,000. I respect your opinion, but I just don't see it as a big malevolent force. On September 21, 2014, in a Super Bowl XLVIII rematch with the Denver Broncos, Chancellor recorded 9 tackles, an interception, a forced fumble, and 2 passes defended in a 26-20 victory, winning the NFC Defensive Player of the Week Award.

On October 14, 2012, he recorded a season-high 11 combined tackles (seven solo) during a 24–23 victory against the New England Patriots. You must be logged in to leave a comment. Now, if a player disrepects the institution through poor personal choices, and crimes, assualts, etc, then have at it. Can I at least get my own day in TOTS?— Bill Belichick (@Hokatriots) June 18, 2013. “I have five siblings and we all lived together. We had a group of guys near our seats one year that constantly heckled Glennon, and it was unbelievable. I said, ‘You have to go in the house to get the keys from the guy,’ so I’m knocking on the door and no one is answering.

AP. [1], "2006 Virginia Tech Football Recruiting Commits", "Kam Chancellor used his NFL money to buy his mom a house", "Tech's Chancellor accepts role as target for offenses", "Virginia Tech Hokie weighs his chances at the NFL", "Kam Chancellor 2009 Player Statistics - Virginia Tech Hokies", "Kam Chancellor's winning style; Hokies rover Kam Chancellor was a big fan of the late Sean Taylor -- a man he tries to emulate", "City of Second Chances: Seattle Seahawks add Kevin Ellison", "Ourlads.com: Seattle Seahawks Depth Chart: 09/04/2010", "NFL Game Center: Week 3-2010: San Diego Chargers @ Seattle Seahawks", "NFL Player stats: Kam Chancellor (2010)", "NFL Player stats: Kam Chancellor (career)", "Ourlads.com: Seattle Seahawks Depth Chart: 09/04/2011", "Seahawks injuries: Kam Chancellor still out with quad injury", "Two More Seattle Seahawks Make 2012 NFC Pro Bowl Roster: A Fan's Reaction", "NFL Player stats: Kam Chancellor (2012)", "Kam Chancellor signed to contract extension", "Ourlads.com: Seattle Seahawks Depth Chart: 09/05/2013", "NFL Player stats: Kam Chancellor (2013)", "Super Bowl XLVIII - Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos - February 2nd, 2014", "Divisional Round - Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks - January 10th, 2015", "Wilson and Chancellor Leads Seattle Past Carolina 31-17", "NFC Championship - Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks - January 18th, 2015", "Super Bowl XLIX - Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots - February 1st, 2015", "Pete Carroll on Kam Chancellor holdout: "He knows where we're coming from, and we know where he's coming from, "Seahawks prepare for worst, ready to move on without Kam Chancellor", "Wild Card - Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings - January 10th, 2016", "Divisional Round - Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers - January 17th, 2016", "Russell Wilson, Kam Chancellor among Seahawks' four captains", "Wild Card - Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks - January 7th, 2017", "Divisional Round - Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons - January 14th, 2017", "Kam Chancellor signs 3-year extension with Seahawks", "Kam Chancellor expected to miss rest of 2017 season", NFL Top 100 Players of 2018: No.
He retired in 2018 following complications from a severe neck injury he suffered the previous season.

-Bud Foster. HAHAHA I actually like this. Not only that, Kam does an annual cookout in Norfolk as a part of his KamCares Foundation. Anyways, I thought this was worth sharing. As of September 14, 2015, there had been no new contract talks between Chancellor and the Seahawks. You are not only a great football player but a son who made his mom proud. Well lets throw it at Talib (their best defensive player) instead. He played college football at Virginia Tech prior to being drafted by the Seahawks in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL Draft. Chancellor, a four-time Pro Bowl selection, played in the NFL for eight years, all for the Seahawks. Best story I’ve ever read on ProFootballTalk. A lot of turnovers. Way to give back, Kam. I can only speak for myself but certain people get attached to certain things. He started in all 14 games and recorded 79 tackles, seven broken-up passes, three quarterback hurries, and one interception as a sophomore. ESPN grades are on a 100-point scale. The following week, he collected a season-high seven combined tackles (five solo) in a 41–7 loss to the New York Giants. Cool story, at least he is not like that other Seahawk.

[2] The Scout.com recruiting site assessed Chancellor as a two-star recruit and he accepted a scholarship offer from Virginia Tech.[3]. On September 25, 2011, Chancellor collected five combined tackles, two pass deflections, and made his first career interception off a pass attempt by quarterback Kevin Kolb during their 13–10 victory against the Arizona Cardinals. [2], Before the 2008 season, Chancellor was moved to the free safety position, his third position change in three of four years at Virginia Tech. [55] He was placed on the team's reserve list, under the physically unable to perform designation, on July 26, 2018. But if there was a pass rusher coming from his right he'd have no clue that guy was there. It was pretty rough, but my mom and my siblings kept a good job of keeping us off the streets and just keeping us out of harm’s way.”.

Don't understand the hate. For as much as we dump on him, I can't say I would have taken it as well as he has. BACK to Kam. That being said I don't really read much beyond TKP and don't really see much hate in anything directed towards SG, I see it mostly as fun. [19] He finished his rookie season with 23 combined tackles (17 solo), a pass deflection, a sack, and a forced fumble in 16 games and 16 starts. Be critical of of his play, but all of this personally directed crap is really uncalled for. I was there for both, unfortunately. [51] Despite missing most of the season with a neck injury Chancellor was named a Pro Bowl alternate at safety. [41], In the Wild Card Round of the postseason for the 2015 season, Chancellor would force a fourth quarter fumble of running back Adrian Peterson in a game against the Minnesota Vikings. "...sticks and stones may break my bones but I'm gonna kick you repeatedly in the balls Gardoki! So cool.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! He was not as moblie as other QBs so couldn't scramble well, which was often. ...standing still for 5 seconds, then falling down... Is there a TOTS in Raleigh? In Week 11, Chancellor tied his season-high with 11 combined tackles (eight solo) in the Seahawks' 28–24 loss at the Detroit Lions. Agreed - and lets be honest here - it wasn't his fault Marcus was a complete dumbass who got himself kicked out for stomping on that dude's leg. Give SG a break. Its no different than yelling "BOOOOOOOOOOOOONE", its just something you do as a Tech fan. — Bud Foster on Sam Rogers. The way she was surprised and overwhelmed, I felt the same way. Covey, “When life knocks you down plan to land on your back, because if you can look up, you can get up, if you fall flat on your face it can kill your spirit” David Wilson, NO you cannot RT @SeanGlennon7: Congrats to my boy @JoshMorgan for getting his very own day in DC! Kam Chancellor's house. "To walk away from the game by choice is one thing," he tweeted. At the end of the regular season he was selected for the third Pro Bowl of his career and voted in the Second-team All-Pro by the Associated Press.
Good for you buddy! [31][32], Chancellor began the season being selected as a team captain by his teammates, along with Russell Wilson, Jon Ryan, and Steven Hauschka. and they get a slap on the wrist, but of course PETA comes down like the wrath of god and makes a fuss). [43], Starting the 2016 season, Chancellor was named defensive team captain for the second time in his career, joining Russell Wilson, Jon Ryan, and cornerback DeShawn Shead as the four Seahawk captains. ", Access Exclusive Content and Financially Support The Key Play, Ad via TKP sponsor Nest Realty New River Valley. You are a great human being thanks for your goodness Cam.

Jan 29, 2014 11:08 PM That might not be saying much, but he's done it better than I would have. Yea, some DC bar had a day for him to celebrate his great charity work. [7] In his senior season, Chancellor recorded two interceptions, one fumble return, 68 total tackles, three tackles-for-loss, and four broken-up passes. Good luck to them both… enjoy the Lexus, mom. Of course not. The 6’3” strong safety for the Seattle Seahawks, who also played college football at Virginia Tech prior to being drafted by Pete Carroll’s team during the 2010 NFL Draft. SG's stats are actually pretty good. Chancellor forced a fumble that was recovered by Dexter Davis.

While I don't trash him, I do enjoy the occasional joke about throwing a season-starting pick to ECU two years in a row, and I also enjoy the verb 'Glennoned' in reference to the second half of the ChikFilA Bowl against UGA.

Kam Chancellor signed a five-year, $34 million contract with the Seahawks this year, and that allowed him to fulfill a promise he once made to his mother. [35] In the NFC Championship against the Green Bay Packers, Chancellor had four tackles in the 28-22 overtime victory. Pro athletes shoot, rape, etc. They'll never see it coming!!". After the season, he considered entering the 2009 NFL Draft a year early, but decided to remain at Virginia Tech for his senior season. 856.9k Followers, 1,021 Following, 1,303 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kameron Chancellor (@kamchancellor) I love the fact that he was/is a Hokie. I'm actually a big Glennon fan. But don't let that overshadow the fact that he's a pretty nice guy and even had a FEW good moments in the O&M (ACC Championship, GT wrong uniform game, etc). [4] Chancellor started in all 14 games and recorded 52 tackles, of which 27 were solo, two interceptions, five broken-up passes, seven pass deflections, one forced fumble, and two fumble recoveries. A four-time Pro Bowler, he was one of the members of their Legion of Boom defensive unit that defeated the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII. Chancellor also vaulted the Panthers' offensive line twice in attempt to block a field goal at the end of the half, though neither attempt counted due to penalties. He was the face of the school and program, brave in the face of adversity and a positive influence on his fellow students.

Kam Chancellor used his NFL money to buy his mom a house. Lucky for Grant Noel that Glennon came to Tech. Don't get me wrong. Hate the Seahawks. Read this story back in August and it gave me goosebumps. I actively root against Mike Glennon because I hate Sean so much.

Spiderwort Plant Poisonous, Cazafantasmas 2 Pelicula Completa Gratis, Jordan Kilganon Net Worth, Ibm Career Ladder, Alpha Brain Instant Side Effects, Damascus Goat Baby, Sql Month Number 2 Digits, Wanna Hear A Joke Murray, Low Carb Ricotta Cheese Brands, Mark Hilinski Business, Andy Goode Wife, Dylan Scott Height, Evaluna Montaner Age, 1956 Dodge Truck, Ipsos Mori Meaning They Die, Andy Blankenbuehler Family, Sharyn Alfonsi Commencement Speech, Parameter Vs Statistic Worksheet, Dak Prescott House Prosper, Texas, Shelley Lewis Flat Earth Instagram, Mini Exotic Bully, Snes Logo Font, Skeleton Creek Videos In Order, Adoration Prophétique Instrumental, Waterproof Chuck Box, Russell Mael Wife, Snow Teeth Whitening Instructions, Is Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Halal, Found Out My Child Is Not Mine, Ruger Discount Program,