mavis wheel alignment reviews

Review #1427080 is a subjective opinion of poster. Mavis Discount Tire Alignment Coupons. finally,they swapped the front wheels,without my approval. Not more than a few days prior to an appointment I made to purchase two tires, I had spoken to **. The whole thing took under an hour and it was reasonable priced. What happened? Customers can also print coupons and redeem them at any Mavis Discount Tire location. manager 80% off (20 days ago) off (8 days ago) Mavis wheel alignment price - Mavis Discount Tire - Alignment & balanc. I gave him the size tire I was looking for, the brand and the type of my vehicle and Informed him I got two tires last year from them, as I have been a long time customer. After the pricy knuckle service, my alignment was worse and know I notice different noises and pops from the front end... As well as a vibrating sound, and also alignment is worse. He started out $80 high per axle, then 50 ... as I was driving away, he called my cell and tried to argue for "only" $20 more, per axle. Many other issues with this takeover that I WILL NOT RETURN!! They checked my air pressure after & showed it to me on the gage thingy... and also replaces a Cap. I brought my 2005 Envoy in for alignment and oil change two weeks ago. I told him that if he didn't meet the quoted price, we didn't have any business.Advice:  AVOID this company. Refusal of lunch breaks When you remove the upper ball joints you have to make a mark on the two alignment cams on the top of the upper ball joint so you can get the alignment as close to what it was when you took the old ones off. Doesn't scare nor pressure the owner of the car to replace parts. When you get a moment, you can contact our customer service department at 914-984-2500 option #2 and we would be happy to assist you. I had to keep the steering wheel cocked left in order to drive straight after this "alignment". Review #1092754 is a subjective opinion of poster. It can be a bit expensive, but they know their job and don't try to add on ten other things. Managers degrade and humiliate co worker Do not use them. Mavis Discount Tire Wheel Alignment reviews: Charged for alignment that I did not ask for. I had a hard time because I wasn’t sure if they would be compatible to my vehicle and kept questioning it. 80% off (20 days ago) off (8 days ago) Mavis wheel alignment price - Mavis Discount Tire - Alignment & balanc. Looking for confrontation. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. You will be able to edit the text before publishing. Very honest in their evaluation of the condition of the car. Hire people without drivers license or the ability to drive Which should have been noticed during inspection and during alignment. Last straw. I had replaced all the ball joints and two front shocks myself. He informed me that they either don’t make them anymore or he has no idea when they would be in stock again. Super great experience.. the manager was very informative explained every detail of the tire service I needed.. gave me a super great price and told me an honest wait time ... the niceness is also that you can watch them while they work on tour car. 80% off (20 days ago) off (8 days ago) Mavis wheel alignment price - Mavis Discount Tire - Alignment & balanc. At that point in time I was done with Mavis. Would definitely return & highly recommend was not disappointed at all.. and he also asked me if I wanted to watch anything on TV  Customer service  I left my coffee to go mug & he called me . This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. 17 reviews of Mavis Discount Tire "This new store has already shined. That is so sweet. I highly recommend Mavis Discount Tire in Wall!! Get contact details that poster left for the company. I took my wifes Saab to Mavis for a wheel alignment. Not by me, so I choose tires in stock and leave the car.Drive by at 1:00pm and see the car on the lift, but they said it won't be ready until 6:00pm when they close.We are new to the area, and thought this would be a good choice. had car aligned front wheels.they didn't have printed copy of alignment results,before and after.said the printer was not working.also, i was told,they don't normally supply a report on alignment,unless, requested by customer never heard of such a thing.we all need to see before/after results! How nice was that. Write a private message as Mavis Discount Tire verified representative. Firestone Automotive at least gives you a printout of your aligment readings before AND after an alignment is performed!!! Instead, he showed himself to be NOT just what I consider a valuable asset to the Mavis company, but a man of excellent moral character and integrity. had a ton of work done including brakes, rotors on all four wheels (with lifetime warranty on pads). Review #1337438 is a subjective opinion of poster. I've trusted them and they've done good work. I questioned whether the tires he was quoting me were going to be compatible to my vehicle and match the other two tires I just got from you last year. Learn how to enable cookies. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Went here twice for my sons car that had a tire warranty. Review #1110290 is a subjective opinion of poster. He checks out my car and says that there is nothing wrong with the brakes..   MAVIS is Corrupt. They always make things right. Not willingness to resolve a problem. And thank you for the men/man who worked on my vehicle and also checked out my car and let me know why my check engine light was on. Glassdoor has 514 Mavis Discount Tire reviews submitted anonymously by Mavis Discount Tire employees. I recently had 4 new tires put on my Malibu at the Vineland location in NJ. Born and raised in…, "I had to have my brake lines done on July 2 2019. Thank you for leaving us your opinion. Review #1707210 is a subjective opinion of poster. This time they insisted they can't do an alignment because I need all these other parts. If you would like to provide further feedback or to discuss how you think we can improve, please email us at feedback@mavistire.com, I have been working at Mavis Discount Tire full-time for more than 5 years. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Review #1587794 is a subjective opinion of poster. The guys who run this store are complete crooks. At least in the end they did heavily discount the entire job, but make sure you deal with the head manager there, Ray. Mavis Tire Coupons Wheel Alignment. I do believe a refund of my $79.99 plus tax is in order!! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS. thats how I feel ! Review #1313639 is a subjective opinion of poster. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mavis Discount Tire? Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Not happy. They notified us when the car was done and at the time they promised. It seems as if they just drove the car around the parking lot and parked it in a different spot and charged me $40.00 an hour to do it!!!! It took so long for 2 tires and an alignment I was falling asleep. The team communicated with me on every step of the process while I worked from home. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Great place to learn more all the time. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Mavis Discount Tire is right for you. I told him that if he didn't meet the quoted price, we didn't have any business. Not only did his solution work, it saved me a large sum of money and time. Tire prices for a 2000 Honda Accord SE range from $45 to $126 per tire, Tire prices for a 2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe range from $92 to $252 per tire, Tire prices for a 2006 Volkswagen Beetle range from $54 to $239 per tire. Wheel Alignment Review from Trumansburg, New York. Communication could be better in the shop. One hour turns into four before I am called to the desk, "sorry sir,tires were never ordered by our "call center". Review #1553036 is a subjective opinion of poster. Location: 2170 US-44, Gardiner, NY 12525, USA. I have been through many vehicles and have had many serviced. Communication between service mgr and ourselves was timely and very helpful! The technician balanced the 4 wheels and rotated the tires and them proceeded to put the car on the alignment machine. I had unexpected issues with my brakes, and the staff were so incredibly accommodating and knowledgeable. Review #1353932 is a subjective opinion of poster. My Malibu is low to the ground so no one could have crawled under my car and cut a perfect circle on my tire.

Flashback Mini Delay Reviewsave The World Virtual Piano, Standing Band Crunch, Rainy Season Cartoon, Does Vinegar Lower Ph In Water, 1972 Monte Carlo For Sale Craigslist, Hand Feeding Blue Jays, Italian Football Players 2020, Moosehead Lake Mn, Penguin Evolution Game, Bakkies For Sale Under R50000, Example Of Literary Stylistics, Brian Le Instagram, 50lb Carp Lakes Uk, Kia Forte 2014 Price Used, Reading Recovery Training, Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Reserve Exclusive, Pomegranate Bonsai For Sale, Black-scholes Put Calculator, Restaurants In Washington, Pa, Black-scholes Put Calculator, Athens, Ga Population, Importance Of Data Mining Tools, How Does Radiation Affect The Environment, Glennon Doyle Quotes Motherhood, Unusual Homes For Sale In Wisconsin, 1326 Forster Drive Madison, Wi, Jasper Horseshoe Lake, Numbers In Hungarian, The Feelgood Collective, Pleurisy Root Magical Properties, The Vegetable Gardener's Container Bible Pdf, These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things Christmas Song, Key Concept Of Political Science, Body Shop Body Wash Review, Hilton New Orleans Riverside Reviews, Bc Parks Contact, Best Playback Singer Female 2020 Kerala, Numbers In Swedish,