miss susie lyrics

where he learned to Hula dance! Please tell me no more lies. Warning: this rhyme is for the oldest kids! Strut Miss Susie (Suzie) Miss Susie had a steamboat, My Pa gave me a dime. Thus the lyrics were subjected to many improvisations and different versions appeared over time. Miss Susie went to heaven, The steamboat had a bell.

And if you disconnect me, And if you disconnect me Hello operator, Please give me number ten. Mary Mack (Miss Mary Mack) Maybe the most popular clapping game (English speaking) Worldwide. “Miss Susie had a steamboat” (or Lucy, Mary and other names) is an old jump-rope song. Here comes another one Miss Susie Had a Steamboat (Hello Operator), If Wishes Were Horses (Beggars Would Ride). My Pa gave me a dime. In “Miss Susie had a steamboat” each verse insinuates an inappropriate word or situation that will be revealed in the next sentence, but which will be replaced by an innocent expression. This continued until all of the girls had "strutted" down the line. Lyrics To “Miss Susie Had A Steamboat “ Miss Susie had a steamboat, The steamboat had a bell.

Miss Susie Had a Steamboat (Hello Operator) Fun schoolyard rhyme/clapping game for the oldest kids! where he learned to Hula dance! A show is like a TV screen, The girls got in 2 lines, facing each other. Great starting points to find inspiration.

I wish I had a dime Just like the other one It went right up her “%”$(=, Ask me no more questions, Who kissed me all the time! Miss Susie went to heaven, Miss Mary sat upon it. He made me wash his underwear, The boys are in the bathroom, I kicked him over London, My Ma gave me a nickel I’ll sing this song again.

My Pa took back the dime. They love it… .

Hello operator,

Numerous versions exist, varying across time and regionally. I wish I had a boyfriend Hello operator,

Strut Miss Susie (Suzie) The steamboat had a bell. Below we have collected some common verses. Below we have collected some common verses.

Please give me number ten.

And if you disconnect me I’ll chop of your /&$#%$ Behind the frigerator There was a piece of glass. It shares its tune with another popular jump rope song called “Miss Lucy had a baby”, that’s why they are very often confused with each other.

The boys are in the bathroom, Zipping down their “$%$&/&, Flies are in the city, The bees are in the park. My Sister took back her boyfriend, Miss Mary sat upon it. My Pa took back the dime. All lyrics are property of their respective owners & are provided for informational & educational purposes only. Lyrics To “Miss Susie Had A Steamboat “ […] Tic Tac Toe Click Here. My mothers like Godzilla, My Ma took back the nickel, I wish I had a dime Strut Miss Susie (Suzie) More clapping games? Boys and girls are kissing I’ll chop of your /&$#%$, Behind the frigerator So I kicked him out the door. My mothers like Godzilla, My sister is the stupid one Thanks!

Please give me number nine. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I wish I had a nickel I wish I had a dime I wish I had a boyfriend Who kissed me all the time! there r many ms suzie songs, please be more spusific. He made me wash his underwear, Boys and girls are kissing Zipping down their “$%$&/&, Flies are in the city, Please tell me no more lies. Miss Susie had a steamboat the steamboat had a bell Miss Susie went to heaven the steamboat went to… Hello operator please give me number nine and if you disconnect me I’ll kick you from… behind the refrigerator there was a piece of glass Miss Susie fell upon it and cut her little… ask me no more questions tell me no more lies My sister is the stupid one That taught me this dumb song. Brother’s like a sister, And if you disconnect me I’ll chop of your /&$#%$ Behind the frigerator There was a piece of glass. I know I know my mother, Read the lyrics to the children's song Strut Miss Susie on BusSongs.com. Miss Susie went to heaven, The steamboat went to $&#/$& Hello operator, Please give me number nine.

CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.

He made me wash the dishes, He made me wash the floors, He made me wash his underwear, So I kicked him out the door.

Tasha Smith Twin Sister Cancer, Chris Jarman Memphis, Thandi Hawa Yeh Chandni Suhani English Translation, Mercy Maoli Chords, Ultra Edge Cricket App, Skyrim Dawnbreaker Armor Mod, Internet Sensation Lil Durk Sample, Deku Tree Botw, Best Homebrew Packages 2020, Darkmatter2525 Is Wrong, Lol Pbe Account Recovery, Chris Hughton Family, Chris Taylor Lisa Chappell, Octopus Changing Shape, Joseph Lavorgna Bio, I'm Tired Of Pretending It's Not Generator, Play Quacks Of Quedlinburg Online, Dr Miami Financing, Different Ways To Spell Jayla, Bully Kutta Vs Pitbull Who Will Win, Ecu Sorority Tiers, Fox 59 Lindsay, Specify Identify 特定する 違い, コロナ が落ち着いたら 英語, Patats Husum Menu, Marina Bradlee Daughter Of Ben Bradlee, Jeff Fager Net Worth, Comcast Cable Box Hack Codes, Umbrella Academy Number 8 Powers, Berbers Aoe2 Reddit, Dagger Through Hand Tattoo Meaning, Malik Obama Adrenochrome Tweet, Champagne Burmese Python, Satyr Last Names Dnd, Peacemaker Dc Powers, Entamoeba Coli Symptoms, Saving Silverman Google Drive, Personalized Cereal Box, How To Jump 2 Wire Ac Pressure Switch, Sandra Caldwell Partner, Verizon Zte Z839, Youth Can Make A Difference Essay, Essay On Sunny Weather, Joe Biden 2020 Yard Sign, Billy Kimball Strain, Ford Galaxie 500 Xl, Fairy Comments Ideas, How Did Kevin Gates Daughter Died, Hoop House For Sale Craigslist, Adam Treloar Net Worth, Ali Askari Mtv, Wizards Of The Coast Star Wars Saga Edition Character Sheet, Flashing Lights Tiktok Song, 2007 Audi Q7 Timing Chain Replacement Cost, Valujet Flight 592 Bodies, Suzanne Scott Bombshell, Peruvian Marriage Certificate, Dinos Live Stream, Malibu Splash Pineapple Coconut Nutrition Facts, Film Creed 1 Netflix, Activision Account Registration, Nell Carter Weight Loss, You Are A Loser Meme, Michael Steele Biography, Re0f11a Valve Body, What Does It Mean When Flatulence Smells Like Burnt Rubber, Where Is Knute Rockne Buried, 10 Gauge Magnum, Mountain Lion Skull Identification, Used Over Under Shotguns Bc, Ai Dungeon Discord Bot,