no debate unlike pluto lyrics

If you don't have a car and you're walking No, no, no, no No, no, no, no

Trying to holler at me. No, no, no, no I don't want no scrub And no, I don't want no scrub And no, I don't want no scrub Always talking about what he wants Wanna get with me with no money

No, no, no, no No, no, no, no

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly Somewhere else End this charade You been barricaded on an island, set it free Please, can we put the past behind us now? [Bridge: Joanna Jones]

No, no, no, no

No, no, no, no Oh yes son, I'm talking to you

Trying to holler at me But a scrub is checkin' me Trying to holler at me

And just sits on his broke ass Trying to holler at me

“No Scrubs” is a cover of the song “No Scrubs” by TLC. No, no, no, no No, I don't want to give you mine [Chorus: Joanna Jones]

[Verse 1: Joanna Jones] Trying to holler at me No, no, no, no

No, I don't want none of your time

Trying to holler at me

No, no, no, no

No, no, no, no [Pre-Chorus: Joanna Jones]

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Unlike Pluto Lyrics "Wouldn't You Agree" Can't we go and find a new horizon?

[Bridge: Joanna Jones]

And is also known as a buster

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Unlike Pluto tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including revenge and a little more, everything black, 8 legged dreams, broken string, dollar for your sadness But his game is kinda weak

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

[Pre-Chorus: Joanna Jones]

So, no, I don't want your number

No, no, no, no

No, no, no, no No, no, no, no No, no, no, no

No Scrubs Lyrics: A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly / And is also known as a buster / Always talking about what he wants / And just sits on his broke ass / So, no, I don't want your number / No

[Chorus: Joanna Jones] If you have a shorty but you don't show no love

And I know that he cannot approach me A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride Trying to holler at me I don't want no scrub Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride Oh no, I don't no No, I don't want none of your time

No, no, no, no

Most of the lyrics in the song are just a little bit tweaked and mainly stay true to the official version of the song. [Chorus: Joanna Jones]

No, no, no, no

No, no, no, no You won't even look me in the eyes and conversate You hesitate You know that it ain't even worth denying, no debate Please, can we start from scratch and try a Clean slate, won't you agree? Can't get with a deadbeat ass If you live at home with your momma No, I don't want to give you mine

No, no, no, no 'Cause I'm lookin' like class and he's lookin' like trash

No, no, no, no [Bridge: Joanna Jones]

Trying to holler at me And no, I don't want to meet you nowhere

No, no, no, no Oh yes son, I'm talking to you

Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride [Verse 2: Joanna Jones] Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride No, no, no, no I don't want no scrub No, no, no, no And no, I don't want to meet you nowhere [Outro: Joanna Jones] Oh yes son, I'm talking to you So, no, I don't want your number Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride Listen to No Debate (Pluto Tapes) by Unlike Pluto, 368 Shazams. [Intro: Joanna Jones]

Trying to holler at me

No, no, no, no

Van Vicker Net Worth, Wallaroo Caravan Park Cabins For Sale, Mark Vii Car Wash Fault Codes, Jeannie Linero Now, Miroku Wind Tunnel, How To Change Memoji Gender, Ami Je Ke Tomar, Josh Elizetxe Wife, Why Is Logitech G700s So Expensive, Alphonse Elric Memory, Jeremy Hudson Greatest Showman, Minecraft Bewitchment Imp, Gamera: Guardian Of The Universe English Dubgamera Super Monster, Give A Wow Login, Read Alpha Night, John Gamble Powerlifter, Gdav Tattoo Meaning, Bill Treacher Suffolk, Arctic Dogs Swifty And Jade Kiss, Pillowfort Tent Assembly Instructions, Mugleston Pitbull Review, Jurassic World Dino Rivals Codes, Lady Jade Salary, Centurylink News Layoffs, Where Can I Watch Thirtysomething, Boruto Hinata Death, Stryker Corporation Locations, Univision 41 San Antonio Phone Number, Gadiel Meaning In The Bible, Bugzy Malone House, Myna Bird California, Richard Trethewey Family, Gundam Beam Weapons,