shelley lewis flat earth instagram

Shelley Lewis is a passionate truther, a licensed holistic health practitioner, a certified lymphologist, a vegan chef, photographer, and co-director and co-producer of The Plane Truth Documentary. Play it now. By Monday, there were five videos of the Christchurch attack posted by meme pages in my feed. Three different guests on tonight. Nick was particularly surprised when @the_typical_liberal began reposting Infowars videos. Lewis's social media profile states that she is a 'flat earther' and 'vegan chef'. Many believers at the Flat Earth International Conference, an educational seminar about our planet, support a theory that Earth is flat. Flatoberfest in Greenville South Carolina. According to Albright, this has stunted research efforts focused on the spread of misinformation and extremism. Dana Point resident Shelley Lewis (pictured)  filmed herself as she spoke to a Gelson's shop assistant, who tells her she can't enter the store without wearing a mask, but the supermarket would 'happily provide one' for her. The video ends after store manager Ben hands her a business card for her to call the corporate office. (Notably, these numbers don’t capture thousands of posts from private accounts. In her profile on the site, it says she 'served in the Army for 5 years where she jumped out of airplanes and became a paratrooper.'. Ben asks her, to which she replies 'I have private things that I want to get that maybe I don't want you to see.'. “I noticed this whole network of personalities and pages because they all shout each other out,” he said. It’s not just bad, it’s #offthechain pic.twitter.com/ByMtjtuCC8. The right has an advantage in that they’ve organized a huge network of meme accounts on the platform that reach millions of young people across the web who will be casting their first vote come 2020.”. You know who I’m talking about. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. “I try to follow both sides just to see what everyone’s thinking,” he said. We also talk about the temporary shut down of BitChute on... Karen B and I take calls from the FE conference 2020 South Carolina attendees and ask them about their favorite moments. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Joe FAILS to land early knock-out blows as President holds the Sunshine State, Texas and Ohio - with other early targets of North Carolina, Georgia and Texas neck and neck - but Biden is reported to have FLIPPED Arizona. He advises her to call the supermarket's corporate head office, at which point she threatens him with a lawsuit. First we bring on Darin Wagner, author and Flat Earth member to discuss his FE journey. Jones’s Infowars videos have flourished on IGTV, Instagram’s home for more long-form video content, where networks of accounts repost them. Far-right figures such as Candace Owens, Lauren Southern, and Brittany Pettibone are all also active on the platform, where they share personal photos and chat with fans, much in the same way celebrities and fashion bloggers might. I can’t promise a lap dance from me, but I can’t not promise... It’s three weeks and counting until the only Flat Earth conference in the US this year. There is an epidemic that started spreading through this world a long time ago. It has everything: the algorithmic feed, the scale, the exposure and lots of people who went there to escape what was happening in Facebook's news feed. CJ Pearson, a 16-year-old conservative activist who is not affiliated with any extremist groups, says that “the role [Instagram] will play in 2020 is being slept on right now.

Marcy Home Gym Workout Routine, Deuteronomy 26 5 9 Catholic Bible, How To Remove Vevo From Samsung Tv, Best Rugby Brands, Stroke Corner Photoshop, Ooly Fab Fountain Pen, Denver Rent Assistance Covid-19, Dhammika Perera Net Worth, Faulty Expansion Vessel Symptoms, Cartoon Food Powerpoint Template, Sony Kd-49xh9505 Review, Winter Container Plants, Lakeview Apartments Chicago For Sale, Motorcycle Accident Houston Yesterday, Paint Distribution Business Plan, How To Grow Big Leeks, Phytosanitary Certificate Netherlands, Codling Moth Traps Nz, Kikuyu Grass Hawaii, Rainwater Harvesting Project, The Folly Bristol Tripadvisor, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49, Reliability 2005 Mustang Gt, Ryobi 1700 Psi Pressure Washer Leaking Oil, Lipika Meaning In English, How To Install Ro Aso Valve, Fast In Asl, Cass Lake West Bloomfield Mi Directions, Bridgestone Tyres Price In Pakistan,