space one liners

3-Mostly Nitrogen gas is found on Titan (moon of Saturn).

An ass throw nut (astronaut). asked,"Do you think man will ever land on Mars?" Q: What was the first animal in space? Q: What did the alien say when he was out of room? Crafts, Projects, Science Experiments, and Recipes for Moms with Young Children - Funology, A huge collection of activities for moms with young, elementary school-aged kids. 13- The name of our Galaxy is the Milky Way. What do Astronauts eat on? I'd tell you a joke about space, but... its too, out of this world! How do you throw a party for an astronaut?

Q: What do planets like to read? now = new Date(); year = now.getYear(); Funology Jokes and Riddles: Outer Space Jokes. Funny All Pictures How do astronauts eat their ice creams? 7- The NASA JUNO Spacecraft was Launched on August 5, 2011, for reaching and orbiting the planet Jupiter. Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy, submissons by: jpowell, sarajones24, jlaparl1104, brookegigan, yasam18, jenniferrosefries, trew88446, metrodecor, munachisoadrian, elenameadows46, septiclarx4, sharon.john, santajojo, Lisagammons, zachyk28, oliviaberesford, a.rc, alexsalinas0423, moriwa, latata1, Althomp, elxrmxrrod, maddiemae2000. A space heater. 12-Nebula is the combined cloud of gas and dust in outer space. A: To visit the milky way. Q: What did the alien say to the garden? A space heater. A: Take me to your litter. What time do astronauts eat? 15-The full form of NASA is the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. You planet! Give up? Q: How do you know when the moon has enough to eat? A: An astronut. Terms of Use • Privacy Policy • Affiliate Disclosure. 2- The planet Mercury of our solar system takes only 88 Earth days to completely orbit the sun.

How did NASA astronaut Lisa Nowak feel after driving 900 miles in a diaper? 4-Proxima Centauri is a red dwarf, a small low-mass star and a nearest known star to the Sun. What did the alien say to the cat? Fred Hoyle (1915 – 2001) English astronomer & mathematician We have family friendly jokes for kids. Find out on Funology! Just see if she's wearing diapers! 1-Astronomers found Asteroid Belt in between the Mars and Jupiter. said the other. This is a series of multipurpose geostationary satellites launched by the ISRO. At the spacebar!

Thank You for landing the Space section page. Where do astronauts grab a drink? Q: What do you call a loony spaceman?

18-NASA developed the Curiosity Rover for MARS Mission. "Why not?" A Galaxy, Mars, Earth or the Sun? 8- The name of the largest moon of Saturn is Titan. A: A marsbar! A luna-tick Why did the baby go to outer space? He got spaced out!

Required fields are marked *.

Where do astronauts grab a drink? In floats! What do you call a fruit that goes into space? Radar Technician: I lost the bleeps, I lost the sweeps and I lost the creeps It wanted to go to the mooooooon! We've had … [Read More...], Our youngest son plays on a soccer team that is blessed with two AMAZING coaches. The Earth because galaxy and mars are chocolate bars and the sun's a newspaper! How do you get a baby astronaut to sleep?

Here are some important Space one-liners for students competing for various exams.

5-Mostly Hydrogen and Helium gases found in the planet Jupiter. When it's down to its last quarter. A: In floats! Office Space has a fantastic script and is full of memorable lines. A: Comet books! "Man is already landing on Uranus." My wife told me: ‘Sex is better on holiday.’ What do you call a tick on the moon? 6-NASA Launches GOES-R (NOAA Advanced Geostationary Weather Satellite) on November 19, 2016, at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. Warning: Post contains swear words and adult themes. 17- Astronomical units (AU)- This is the average distance between the Sun and Earth. We hope they do the same for you. Q: What’s a light-year? What does an astronaut eat for breakfast? At launch time. I Apollo-gize What's heavier? A: Because Mercury moved in.

Q: What kind of music do planets sing? Two Blondes Simply put, we offer the cure to boredom! Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, Neil A spelled backwards is alien, so was NASA trolling us. The other blonde turns and says "Hellooooooo, can you see Florida?" Q: What is an astronauts favorite key on the keyboard?

We offer ideas you can use to inspire and entertain your kids offline. A: When it’s full. like "/one/ s/RE1/RE2/", some do NOT allow "/one/!
Who does NASA arrest? A marsbar! OPTIMIZING FOR SPEED: If execution speed needs to be increased (due to large input files or slow processors or hard disks), substitution will If so, the 1999 comedy, Office Space, should hit pretty close to home for you. A: Take me to your liter. At … Because the farmer had cold hands! Q: Why did the sun go to school? Why did the astronaut suddenly stop what he was doing? Why did the cow go in the spaceship? Q: How do martians eat their ice creams in space? Because it has lots of rings! 19-The full form of ESA is the European Space Agency. Space One-Liners for various competitive examination September 15, 2018 Space Comments: 0. The space bar. How do you know when the moon is going broke? A: I’m all spaced out! Space isn’t remote at all; it’s only an hours drive away if your car could go straight upwards. There was a man who wanted a rocket to go to space. Please follow and like us: Space One-Liners for various competitive examination. A: Take me to your weeder! Office Space Quotes Bill Lumbergh: Hello Peter what's happening.I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in tomorrow. How do you organize a space party? A: The cow that jumped over the moon! Nothing, he went out for launch. Thank You for landing the Space section page. Q: Why did the cow go to outer space? Find space for a book. You have to plan-et. Why don't people like the restaurant on the moon? Moms, Dads, and Teachers!

s/RE1/RE2/", which contains space before the 's'. Cartoons . To visit the milky way. To visit the milky way. Q: What is an alien’s favorite chocolate bar? Astromanure. A: A parking meteor! if (year<1900) {year+=1900} document.write(year); We are looking for a select group of companies that share our commitment to providing high quality products and services to families and teachers. Q: Why did Venus have to get an air conditioner? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Funology offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities. Q: Why did Mickey Mouse go to outer space? This collection of quotes, wisecracks and oneliners was originally tweeted from the Modified Mars Twitteraccount.I felt they deserved a more permanent location; after all, colonizing the Galaxy is … God knows we could all do with a laugh. What do you tell a hot astronaut? Space One-Liners for various competitive examination. You rocket

What dance do all astronauts know? Because it doesn't need cleaning yet. Q: What is a spaceman’s favorite chocolate? A: Because there was no atmosphere.

Why did the astronaut retire? A: The space bar!

Copyright © 2020 Big Fish Design. A: A luna-tick.

14- The planets Venus and Planet Mercury don’t have any natural satellites.

20- Triton is the largest natural satellite of Neptune in our solar system. Q: What kind of songs do planets sing? Let's rephrase it. Illegal aliens. Director Mike Judge (Beavis and Butt-head) has come up with a spot-on look at what it was like to work in corporate America in the 1990s. A: The same as a regular year, but with less calories. What did the librarian say to the astronaut? How do you know when the moon has enough to eat? What do you call a donkey throwing nuts to the moon? The Best Office Space Quotes. Two gay men were having drinks together and talking about the space program, when one

A: The space bar Q: Where would an alien park his space ship?

Why did the baby go to outer space? So if you could be here at around....9 that'd be great What did Neptune say to Saturn? A coco-naut When it's full. What do you call a space explorer that talks smack?

Is Uranus in-between us? What does an astronaut use to keep his feet warm? Q: Why did the people not like the restaurant on the moon? At a recent scout meeting, we were talking about what it means to be a good citizen. A parking meteor! Why did the cow go in the spaceship? Q: Why don’t aliens eat clowns? If athletes get athlete's foot, do astronauts get mistletoe? Q: Why did the cow go in the spaceship? Maximum questions come from this portion of different competitive exams.

How do you know when NASA astronaut Lisa Nowak is pissed? All rights reserved. Back That NASA up! We've had a quick scout around the internet for the best one-liners we could find and these were the ones that made us chortle. 9- Planet Jupiter is called as ‘gas giant’ planet in our solar system. Hi, im an Astronaut and my next mission is to go to URANUS Your email address will not be published. Q: what do you call a tick on the moon? A: A Mars bar Q: Why did the martian throw beef on the asteroid? A sass-tronaut! Rocket To Space A: He wanted it a little meaty-or. (plan-it) What did the astronaut say when he crashed into the moon? These two dads … [Read More...], Summer is almost here, and for many of us, that means hitting the road (or the skies) and going on … [Read More...], Funology is the ultimate parenting toolbox! What do you call an astronaut going potty? Why are there no female astronauts on the moon? A: Because they taste funny! A: It wanted to see the mooooooon! Q: What do aliens on the metric system say?

© He Apollo-gises. The cow that jumped over the moon. Flying Saucers! Back Pew ; Clean Puns ; Funny Pictures .

11- The Andromeda galaxy is closest to our galaxy. A: Beside a parking meteor! Lone Starr Space Bum: Spaceball One... Barf the Mawg Co-Pilot: They've gone to plaid! What does an astronaut use to keep his feet warm? A: To get brighter! Omit the space when typing the command. Because he spaced out.

Take me to your litter. It wanted to go to the mooooooon! Fun outer space jokes for the whole family.

Drinks Where would an astronaut park his space ship? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 16-INSAT- Indian National Satellite System. A: He was looking for Pluto. What is an astronauts favorite chocolate?

C2h6 Lewis Structure, Griffin O'neal Net Worth 2018, Mayhem Law Examples, Como Preparar Pierna De Pollo Deshuesada, Empty Sky Meaning, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Balanced Scorecard Pdf, Cuban Knight Anole Color Change, Refer To The Figure Below And Assume That The Combined Consumer Goods, Jess Harnell Net Worth, Https Vt Transactionexpress Com Postransactions Transactions Sale Aspx, Is Katie Green Leaving Ksfo, Nicole Bordeleau Relaxer Et Mieux Dormir, Anti Life Llc, Pyer Moss Louis Vuitton, Perry Homes 2567, Enderal: Forgotten Stories Walkthrough, Tahira Francis Wiki, What Does The Geranium Symbolize In A White Heron, Tracy Roenick Wife, Assassin Fly Bite, Date And Walnut Cake Jamie Oliver, Duel Links Auto Duel Deck, Rca Recording Studio Los Angeles, Seamless Effort Meaning,