stefflon don brother

Taking to social media to vent about the incident that reportedly took place at her sister’s house, Stefflon Don gave an impassioned speech about the police’s behavior and her brother’s innocence.

“Stop it!

British deejay Stefflon Don says her brother Dutchavelli is being targeted by the Metropolitan Police for making an Instagram post that he was going to attend a Black Lives Matter march last Saturday. On Monday, Stefflon, whose real name is Stephanie Allen, posted on her Twitter and Instagram pages that her brother was wanted by the police ‘all because he went on Instagram and said that he was going to the BLM protest in London’.

Stefflon Don Is A Member Of . “This is totally unfair”“Im so proud of my brother and all of his achievements” pic.twitter.com/juvpkZf8IO.

And my other brother used to make chairs for @dfs in jail! “License laws are simple. @BorisJohnson how is this ok?

He knows the rules,” another stated.

After announcing that he was going to attend a Black Lives Matter protest last weekend, UK star Stefflon Don’s brother is wanted by the national police. What is so wrong with wanting this?”. The Instagram post made by Dutchavelli, who was let out from prison under licence after being remanded on home invasion and armed robbery charges, apparently breached the conditions of his release.

Urban Islandz is a leader for dancehall and hip hop content.

We protest for equality, freedom, and for people to value our lives as much as they value others.

The Instagram post made by Dutchavelli, who was let out from prison under licence after being remanded on home invasion and armed robbery charges, apparently breached the conditions of his release.

Stefflon Don Says Her Brother Is Wanted By UK Cops For Black Lives Matter Protest Post.

“My brother is wanted by the @metpoliceuk because he said on Instagram that he was going to the BLM protest last Saturday but he did not even go,” Stefflon Don wrote.

“I’m so proud of my brother and all of his current achievements. Systematic oppression is very much alive and real. He had attempted to persuade a witness not to give evidence in an armed robbery case in which he was implicated and later acquitted, according to the Kent Online news outlet.

“They came bursting into my sisters house while her child was there ransacked it and searched everywhere. This is England, not the States. All Rights Reserved.All material and other digital content on McKoysNews.com may not be reproduced, published, broadcasted, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from MckoysNews.com, JA Mango Exports, A Worthwhile Economic Venture, LIVE NOW :Sitting of the House of Representatives – November 3, 2020, Divorce case between Cardi B & Offset Officially Dismissed, Oliver Samuels to be honoured with the 2020 Living Legacy Award, Sizzla says NO to Masks and COVID-19 Vaccine, Ja earns US$250-M from tourism in 3 months, The Video Of Gangs Shooting At Each Other In Broad Daylight Makes Jamaica Look Like Wild West, Whitehouse Gets Painted Red As Criminals Launch Wild Attack Killing And Injuring Many. These are the reasons we Protest.

These are the reasons we are hurting because we are continuously treated unfairly. We offer a variety of medical services.

Capleton Calls For Authenticity, Says Trap Dancehall Songs Cannot Stand The Test Of Time, Chronic Law Starts Record Label, 1Law Entertainment/1Law Records, Laden Remains In Custody, Other Suspects Get Bail In Illegal Gun Case, Tanya Lawson On Streams, The Future Of Dancehall And How Audiomack Is Helping, Dancehall Producer NotNice Hints At Sequel To 2019’s ‘Kyng Midas’ Project: “Vol 2”, “I Was Broke AF,” LHHATL Star Spice Shares Story Behind ‘So Mi Like It’, Trinidad Dancehall Artiste Prince Swanny Was Arrested On Marijuana Trafficking Charge, Stefflon Don Says Her Brother Is Wanted By UK Cops For Black Lives Matter Protest Post, Top 30 Modern Dancehall Songs About ‘Badmind’, Outpouring Of Support For Producer Kurt “Party Animal” Riley Following Hospitalisation, Jada Kingdom Calls Out Popcaan For Not Working On ‘WiN’ Remix. They came bursting into my sisters house while her child was there ransacked it and searched every where. Our network of seasoned and committed journalists relentlessly chases and reports the news from across Jamaica and the world. Stefflon Don Clips Stefflon Don Popularity 70. Others felt that she was disingenuously exploiting the current strained racial climate, to make the case for her brother to keep him from being put back behind bars. Prison is not a business. Do the crime, do the time; that the game.

Do the crime, do the time; that the game. We have two types of doctors at our clinic.... McKoysNews.com brings you Jamaican news from the ground up. pic.twitter.com/vcCh71SLpZ, Christopher Martin team up with his girlfriend Briani on new single, “Platinum.” While speaking to Buzz Magazine last year, Jamaican[Read More…].

Systematic oppression is very much alive and real. Dutchavelli whose given name is Stephan Allen was given a 22-month jail sentence for perverting the course of justice but was reportedly placed on probation. @metropolice_uk, how is this ok?” she questioned. You break them, you get recalled until your license is up or if it’s longer than a year, you go in front a parole board. Feeding Programme – Le Antonio’s Foundation, Send us your feedback, news items, community sports or events, real life stories, Dear McKoy, photos and/or videos to WhatsApp 1-876-353-1389 Or Email [email protected]. Many of Stefflon’s loyal fans on Instagram, like Lisa Hyper came out in support of her, stating “So True Talk Express Yourself BadGyal. According to the “Hurtin’ Me” singer, her brother didn’t go to the protest, but even if he did, the fact that the police see that as a reason to arrest … “Prison is a business…My brother used to fix headphones for @virginatlantic in prison and get £8 a week for doing this slave labour.

Prison is not a business. I wonder if they would care to hunt him down for wanting to use his right to free speech if he was white. Abide by the license then and don’t get the recall,” one fan rebuked. “I’m so proud of my brother and all of his current achievements.

Stefflon Don is coming to her brother’s defense after police in the UK go on a ransacking search for him.

But in several cases, Stefflon was not so lucky as she was severely reprimanded, by followers who claimed her brother was a nincompoop to announce that he was going to the BLM protest, whilst on license.

Stefflon Don and her brother Dutchavelli. "Systematic oppression is real, and this is totally unfair," she wrote. Many of Stefflon’s loyal fans on Instagram, like Lisa Hyper came out in support of her, stating “So True Talk Express Yourself BadGyal. They see him doing well and they are upset because they want all black hood boys to stay in the hood, die or continue to commit crimes so they can profit,” she wrote.

He had attempted to persuade a witness not to give evidence in an armed robbery case in which he was implicated and later acquitted, according to the Kent Online news outlet.

Born in England. And my other brother used to make chairs for @dfs in jail!

Born on December 14 #15. Christopher Martin & His Girlfriend Briani Profess Their Love In New Collab “Platinum”, Beyoncé Reveals How 2020 Changed Her And Why She’s Stepping Away From Music, Beenie Man’s Ex-Wife D’Angel Says She’s Getting Married, Alexis Skyy Shares Injuries After Fall With Rod Wave On Stage, Trump Calls Lil Pump “Lil Pimp” Brings Him On Stage At Rally, 50 Cent Trolls Lil Wayne For Supporting Trump Using Eminem Meme, Alkaline Confesses He’s Not Seeking “Nuh Wife” In New Song, Chronic Law Launches Own Label, Addresses Criticism Over Song Promoting Gun Violence, Wayne Marshall Shocked After Tami Chin Confused Dancehall Star Gage For A Rapper, Shaggy’s “Christmas” Reggae album Features Shenseea, Ding Dong, Beenie, Bounty, Ne-Yo and More, Offset Exposed Cardi B For Lying In New Song. Most Popular #3805. Stefflon Don is coming to her brother’s defense after police in the UK go on a ransacking search for him. Allen, the brother of Clapton rap star Stephanie Allen, known as Stefflon Don, told the jury he had no need to take part in a robbery as his sister was famous and if he needed cash he could ask her. No arrests have been reported in this incident, but the fact that they’re trying to remand him for wanting to join a protest is censorship. Copyright © 2020 DancehallMag. She also said Dutchavelli did not attend the event and that he was a victim of “systematic oppression”. A sarcastic fan displayed a newspaper article which outlined the criminal act Dutchavelli had been accused of committing, and implied that those were probably ‘the achievements’ of which Stefflon Don was saying she was proud. Stefflon Don continued by revealing that her brother is on license and the police are looking to recall him. Dutchavelli whose given name is Stephan Allen was given a 22-month jail sentence for perverting the course of justice but was reportedly placed on probation. Her Majesty’s prison is not some private prison. This is England, not the States. British deejay Stefflon Don says her brother Dutchavelli is being targeted by the Metropolitan Police for making an Instagram post that he was going to attend a Black Lives Matter march last Saturday. A sarcastic fan displayed a newspaper article which outlined the criminal act Dutchavelli had been accused of committing, and implied that those were probably ‘the achievements’ of which Stefflon Don was saying she was proud.

@metropolice_uk, how is this ok?” she questioned. 28 Year Old Rapper #13. The Boasty artiste, who is of Jamaican heritage, also accused the police of bursting into her sister’s house “while her child was there, ransacked it and searched everywhere for him”.

Do you agree with Stefflon Don that the police raid was a little much and the reason for the protests in the first place? She also said Dutchavelli did not attend the event and that he was a victim of “systematic oppression”. 28 Year Olds. She also called on Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the UK, to investigate.

But when they come out they can’t get a job? British deejay Stefflon Don says her brother Dutchavelli is being targeted by the Metropolitan Police for making an Instagram post that he was going to attend a Black Lives Matter march last Saturday. They see him doing well and they are upset because they want all black hood boys to stay in the hood, die or continue to commit crimes so they can profit,” she wrote. “License laws are simple. A Some Wicked Dem.”.

You break them, you get recalled until your license is up or if it’s longer than a year, you go in front a parole board.

See our Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy. According to her, she was awaiting word from Dutchavelli’s probation officer who is trying to resolve the case, for an update, but other solutions will be found if this did not work out. “Stop it! The Instagram post made by Dutchavelli, who was let out from prison under licence after being remanded on home invasion and armed robbery charges, … Find the latest news, new music, and videos right here daily. Stefflon Don Fans Also Viewed . @BorisJohnson how is this ok?”, She continued, “Systematic oppression is real, and this is totally unfair.

Has Anyone Died In The Videos On Ridiculousness, Misty Chords Caamp, Thane Definition Beowulf, Alquiler De Apartamentos Barrio Pitahaya, Que Son Rectas Secantes, Larry Marshall Stv, Pete Hegseth Children, Turnip Soup Jamie Oliver, Yamaha Tw200 Top Speed, Tyreek Hill 100m Time, Predator 2 Jamaican Voodoo Posse, View Instagram Followers Without Account, Enderal: Forgotten Stories Walkthrough, Ruud Vs Goodman, Golf Push Cart Canada, Trys Or Tries, Dundalk Sauna Reviews, Atari 2600 Homebrew Roms, Refer To The Figure Below And Assume That The Combined Consumer Goods, How To Pronounce Rioux, Mine 9 Survivors, Richard O'sullivan Son, Secret Mermaid Enchanted Shell, Rotmg Shatters Discord, 3231 Beach Drive Malibu, Glen Murphy Net Worth, Kintsugi Repair Kit, Blackout Poetry Ww2 Ks2, Is J Kwon Nelly's Nephew, Orion Acaba 2020, E39 M5 For Sale, Como Preparar Pierna De Pollo Deshuesada, Paige Winter Hands, How To Use Rtx Voice On Gtx, Spanish Food Instagram Captions, Lord's Bright Blessing Lyrics, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Unblocked, Nicholas Galitzine 2020, Amaco Potters Choice, Map Skills Worksheets 6th Grade Pdf, Wf50r8500av Vs Wf45r6300av, Ed Reed 40 Time, Skyrim Companions Quest Bug, Spa Acronym Government, Thrift+ Drop Off Near Me, Indian Head Ginger, Mcnab Puppies For Sale, Jonathan Aranbayev Net Worth, Adele Millard Age, Michael Conroy Modern English, Mp40 Airsoft Blowback, Complimentary Letter About Your Boss, Paul Richardson Net Worth, Salting Mackerel Bait, Animals That Represent Never Give Up, Max Clifford Epstein, Vallejo Paint Conversion Chart, Dragon Oath Shut Down, Steampunk Airship Model Kit, Can I Run With A Broken Finger, Banque Nationale Points De Récompense, Noah Cyrus Tumblr, Richard O'sullivan Son, Napoleon Cat Price, Irs Cash App, F1 Bobcat Hybrid, M1 Closure Today, Is Payback A Good Move, Cleric Domains 5e, Jay Thompson Age, School District Leader Exam Practice Questions, Duke Johnson Wide Neck, Uncover Won't Open Ios 13, Anthill Python Pet, Here Come The Irish, Callaway Neck Gaiter, David Ayer Wife, The Nine Lives Of Fritz The Cat Chita, Carla Tortelli Husband, Bancini I'm Tired, Bas Insurance Reviews, Time Sport Egypt Live, Elaine Benes Blue Backpack, Bayliner 288 For Sale California, Chromium 52 Neutrons, John 20 Nkjv, How To Turn On Notifications For Tiktok Accounts 2020,