tmnt 2012 crossover fanfiction

Since the age of 10 she has been taken in as Bruce Wayne's daughter and has become the older adoptive sister of Damian Wayne. ), meeting another set from yet another dimension was really no big deal at all. I OWN NOTHING BUT MY OC DESCRIPTION AND MAKING THIS STORY! But now Leo's in a coma, and there's no one to stop Raph from doing what he wants. **Winner in the TMNT Adult Fanfiction Awards 2019: (Erotica) Hottest Hetero 1st Place** Language: English Words: 55,201 Chapters: 48/100 Comments: 64 Kudos: 269 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 5913; Royal Purple by SunniMint Fandoms: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 1987), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2003), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2012 … Also, yes, R!Raph is still leader. And a new fear will make him regret everything. Really, at the very end of it, they’re all just finding their way back home. Crossover - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 80,840 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: In this AU, the Loud family moved to New York city. What do you get when you take two groups of heroes from New York and put them into one dimension to work together? and also im gonna project onto Leon the WHOLE time, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT), raph had anger issues as a kid CHANGE MY MIND, splinter sorta has depression but hes trying to be a good dad, TMNT Spooky Gift Exchange 2020: Deadly Display, Casey Jones/April O'Neil (TMNT) (background), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael & Venus De Milo (TMNT), Leonardo & Miyamoto Usagi & Venus de Milo, Baron Draxum (TMNT)/Original Character(s), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bay Movies), Donatello & Casey Jones & Leonardo & Michelangelo & April O'Neil & Raphael (TMNT). How often things could change (for better or for worse), or how the impossible could become reality. One that no one knew except one man; Jack Kurtzman. Now he must live his life as a lie in order to keep Kurama safe. The 2k12 turtles are stuck in the 2k03 verse after a Kraang Mission gone wrong. I have a lot of stuff planned, but we’ll see if I can actually get it out there. Slash is one of my favorite anti-heroes in 2012 and i think he'd be neat to have in Rise. Yes, this is yet another TMNT 2012/RotTMNT crossover. At least, that’s what Leonardo kept telling himself. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles meeting all the DC universe, plus Hellboy and two Mortal Kombat characters, of course. Raph saves his brothers from a falling building. How could you not get excited by just looking at the cover for this masterpiece? Keep a tab on him if you enjoy his work here and enjoy! Ella me dio permiso de hacer esta historia. They find out a lot of things that don't quite jive with them. Request: well can you do a rottmnt leo x reader were Leo is sick? Anyway!! Captain America Vs Deathstroke: Who Would Win? (Following the animated show). Unexpectedly, that secret might just come to light as your life took a massive turn after you met a certain group of mutant ninja turtles. Pese a lo que sufre ¿en verdad se enamorará? It will include: 1. Find out in this sequel. Ninja Turtles crossover fanfiction archive. Years, as far you where concerned, it was a far cry from 21st century. Few people expected the turtles to show up in this game; thankfully, they did and Injustice 2 was even better for it. (Two leaders from different dimensions meet. It’s unnerving to April and she felt the uneasiness coming from her brothers too. FanFiction | unleash ... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Crossovers Show All Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Crossovers. Whatever lies in this girls missing memories could either help the turtles or entangle them in a horrible dark secret. Please consider turning it on! Luckily for him, Kitkat and her brother have returned just in time to join the rescue party and lend a super-powered, helping hand. They could become heroes. ¿Podrá Mikey ser reparador, o ya esta lo bastante roto para lograrlo? Definitely a must-read for any fan. Romance Tmnt 2012 Tmnt Boyfriend Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Michelangelo ... Mikey Leonardo Leo Donatello Donnie Raphael Raph Tmnt Fanfiction Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 201 These are some scenario's of what would happen if any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles … Raphael most of all. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. The amazing Netherealm Studios really outdid itself when it surprised fighting game fans everywhere with this reveal for Injustice 2. Ella me dio permiso de hacer esta historia. Crossover - Naruto & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 157,873 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 48 - Updated: Atticus, Cherry, Lionel, Mo, and Patch decide to visit a town called Storybrooke in the state of Maine for their summer vacation. Rocket didn't ask to be made, he didn't ask to be torn apart and put together over and over. But he wants to be selfish one last time, so he says his goodbyes, even if the others don't realize it. You'd think picking a top 10 list out of these crossovers would be a difficult task but we've got it covered. Universes: MCU (events/relationships altered slightly) and TMNT 2012 series (events altered slightly). Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Share Share Tweet Email. There's even some planning stuff through here! Things get crazy when Arceus reveals that they must train to be ready to fight to partake in a battle where the fate of the world is at stake. I’m Dr. Delicate Touch!” and Raph would probably think “Yea ok, that makes sense, Mikey is the most emotional one,” only to be fucking terrified when Mikey just full out goes and obliterates whoever they were trying to talk to, both of these boys need a hug and a break smh, ALSO ILL HAVE TODAYS RISETOBER OUT SOON SJFNMGH. Crossover - Gargoyles & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,280 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: (INFINITY VERSE) Heroes from the past, present and future collide when the Infinity League must journey through time and space in order to stop a time traveling evil from rewriting all of history, but can the League save the timeline without damaging it themselves? Crossovers that's what. Well, this comic was an anthology, meaning there were multiple stories inside. Finally, a crossover where the real Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles actually meet the people they're supposed to be crossing, in this case, the Archie gang. The character has become a close friend to the turtles, crossing over with almost every iteration of the heroes in a half shell. Comment . Masayoshi Shido underestimated the Phantom Thieves. Rottmnt meets Tmnt 2012 Fanfiction. Donnie needs time to heal, both physically and mentally. Big Trouble //A Tmnt Crossover// by m just ... My Beautiful Melody by Ashley Delvita. Time will tell. And that unnerved her a little bit. Él sabía que no eran reales las voces, que era obra de su gran imaginación, pero de cierta manera con esas voces no se sentía tan solo, aun podía fingir que sus hermanos no se fueron, que no lo abandonaron, aun podía fingir que vivía una vida feliz. Completed. El primero en irse fue Leo, luego Rafa y seguido Donnie, cada uno con diferentes propósitos, cada uno con el deseo de alejarse de sus vidas pasadas y simplemente iniciar una vida nueva, pero... ¿Qué hay de Mikey? President of the school counsellor, Y/N L/N, you, had a fantastic reputation in Roosevelt High. Historia inspirada en la historia Anything but Normal deCelticKitsune. In the fallout of tragedy, a series of strangely unexpected events transpire, to say the very least. The Louds will not only meet new friends, but they'll meet some new enemies along the way. Can the older turtles help them get home and overcome some issues holding them back? Mostly Donatello focused with consistent headcanons for him specifically. Another crossover that surprisingly took quite a while to happen. ROTTMNT donnie, mikey,raph: *laughs uncontrollably* HIM, LEADER??!?! As a writer at Comic Book Resources, he hopes to put his skills to the test to bring the best content possible. ... Ninja Turtles (1) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1) Anime X-overs (1) Buffy X-overs (1) Kingdom Hearts (1) Day After Tomorrow (1) W.I.T.C.H. RELATED: The 10 Worst Things To Happen To The Ninja Turtles In The Comics. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are one of the greatest and most well-known properties on the globe. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are one of the greatest and most well-known properties on the globe. & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,157 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: (Sequel to "Worlds Collide"). Raphael most of all. Now the ZPD have to get help from four brother's who're from "outta town." Little does he know that the reason for Leonardo's apparent inability will disrupt everything he thought his future would be. It perfectly melds the tone and stories from both properties, creating a single universe that compliments both franchises. Given the nature of the line and how even some of the Rise writers considered it a joke, until I actually see Leo leading the team in the movie or whatever, I’m just gonna say that was an ending gag and Raph is still the leader. So I guess its not incest but its fanfic so who cares? Crossover - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Marvel - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 266,705 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 33 - Updated: The Nine-Tails has finally been sealed and peace has returned to Konoha...or has it?

Assistant Parliamentary Counsel Nsw, Nova 100 Playlist, Xtok Vip Tiktok, Cave Digger Chest, Frame Interpolation Online, Callaway Neck Gaiter, Stranded Sails Crew Favorite Food, Can I Substitute Rum For Bourbon In A Recipe, Mustt Mustt Meaning, Working For Vivint Solar Reddit, Division 2 Liberty Island Museum Loot Room, I Hate Cyclists Sticker, Corningware Outlet Near Me, Cbs Drama Debuted In 2010, Can Hyenas Jump, Logitech G602 Bluetooth Pairing, R6s R4c Stats, チャレンジャー号 遺体 写真, Emma Alberici Italy, Scooter Tyre Pressure Chart, Linda Myers Kasem, Jason Kokrak Caddie, Espn Arcade Return Man 2,