uk airsoft community discord

I don’t want to go on about it here, so it’ll ONLY be announced via email. Defcon seemed the most happy to help me! Now I have bought accessories and equipment, got that being tracked with their next day delivery.The only thing too to mention (which I wont mark down) is the stock on equipment and low - mid end guns low. It's completely reasonable to have delays in this exceptional climate of a global pandemic and as nice as airsoft products are they're hardly essential right now.

Just received my aeg back from the tech dept, i am over the moon he has done and excellent job and coulsnt be happier. No reviews yet, Social The most easy-to-use Discord bot! I have spent a lot of money there because I highly recommend Defcon. I purchased a gun from these guys last month and their support is fantastic. At the current moment, this JTF is under construction but we're already bringing in players. Thanks guys, “Happy Gun Day” .

86. I haven't needed to adjust the hop-up since I got it, and I've been shooting at distances from 5-to-20 yards in my back garden at a 14-cm target. Really good bunch of lads at Defcon, excellent service and really go out of their way to support their customers. – Open days where everyone is welcome to play, Gr8 place, can pick up if your in area and they are nice and polite, will defo be using them again in the future- got my eye on one of their AK's now , Brilliant service very helpful and top notch for prices!! This was not their issue it was a recall on a batch of faulty chargers.

Very professional in there job and will compete in any prices. – Night exercises such as Dog Soldiers and zombie scenarios. No issues. 78 members Would highly recommend to others.

The two tone service was better than I had expected and my partner was thrilled with his presentA perfect online customer experience throughout, I'd love to see what it's like in-store .

Open link in new tab; Open link in new window; Copy link address; Home; Blog ; Discord Bots; Join Our Discord; Add Your Server; Advertise; Login; Airsoft International. Updated /r/airsoft Discord. Great store, great service, one satisfying customer. Will definitely look to purchase more through Defcon! Check out the Scottish Airsoft Community community on Discord – hang out with 48 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat. We’ve got 23 acres of open grassland, bunkers and buildings, featuring large and small... Airsoft is a fast paced, tactical team game for people of all ages. Come and be part of our community. –  if you have your own equipment then it costs just £22 to play on our site.

Fun. Really impressed by their friendly and helpful customer service, which will lead to me buying my Hi-capa from them on Payday, spot on place delivery sweet parts sweet staff good team nice an friend keep up the good work guys, Great shop , loads of gear , friendly staff. Great service, speedy delivery and an awesome selection of guns! If you like airsoft join and chat to others also show off your guns are gear.

Discord is the easiest way to talk over voice, video, and text. What do you think about my videos at www.youtube.com/user/fifewargames? Top bunch of lads with a wealth of knowledge....not to mention a great sense of humour....i wouldn't recommend anywhere else for all your airsoft needs. If your thinking about buying one just do it because you'll love it.

0. Top lads and top service will definitely be going back to support this local buisness. Would highly recommend. ordered early Wednesday morning arrived Friday! Highly recommend. Thank you! Players aged under 18 must be signed in by an adult.

Also, great products. Excellent customer service from start to finish, couldn't be more helpful. We have a classifieds page where you can buy/sell/trade, as well as a PC/Console gaming section. Very helpful staff and a cracking range of stock. Ordered the Gold Match TM on Sunday night and by Tuesday afternoon I was using it. Upcoming events: BOOKING IS NOW ESSENTIAL We host regular game days every other Sunday (see above), so if you’ve got your own kit, please book a place, then post a note... We have a qualified First Aider on site for all games, and at the beginning of every game day there will be a safety briefing which everyone must attend to be allowed to play. *Discount available to membership card holders. – a fully automatic electric rifle with battery and magazine. Welcome to TEAM PUDDING!

Join Server Vote Donate. – Private bookings for stag/hen parties or corporate events. Top notch shop enjoyed looking at their webpage and a purchase was made all in all a very pleasant experience well recommended!!

If there ever has been an issue (hey, this is airsoft - stuff sometimes goes wrong!) Recently bought a G&G Raider 2.0 and a Valken V12 and the communication with the guys have been brilliant, any issues that arose were communicated and sorted the best way possible.

Looking for some tips and tricks to use in airsoft? Just received my aeg back after sending it to the tech dept, i am over the moon excellent service and my aeg is like brand new if not even better than it was when it was new. Great shop and stock. We are a SFW server providing a safe community for everybody! Fantastic Company, brilliant customer service.I recently purchased a G&G Predator from them it came exactly when promised, great condition. We play every fortnight! Really like going to the shop to view the new gear that comes out and will always offer advice in anything Airsoft Really recommend these Lads to anyone. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. *Please be aware we have limited staff due to social distancing restrictions in place. Excellent stuff guys. Had a small issue with battery charger & the guys there were quick to replace it & covered my postage. Definitely recommend to anyone �.

even tho they were super busy(with covid etc) , they manage to sent me my first delivery as fast as they could in perfect packaging with no damage on the original box.Waiting for my second delivery now which is delayed, but i got a fast response to my mails, clarified everything. Brilliant shop, only small but very well equipped, and the guys in there are so friendly, give you great advice and know their stuff , Amazing shop and amazing staff to help out with what ever you need they have the time and day for you, wicked little shop. More than helpful and really looked after us. Brilliant customer service helped with my question straight away. Check out the dates below. Defcon Airsoft are one of the top airsoft retailers in the UK. Cheers Jay. really easy to deal with and even with everything that's going on atm, mega fast delivery times. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities. Fantastic customer service and very polite people. I recently bought an MB03 (not recommending that as it broke first time it left the house ) and they kept in contact the whole time it was on back order and dispatched and delivered quickly 10/10 would recommend. really good set of lads. We also have meme and gaming channels. Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text.

Would heartily recommend to anyone.

I was looking for a Tokyo Marui VSR G-Spec, and had emailed many different companies requesting information. 0 emotes Are they helpful? Now just looking forward to getting it for him, Excellent service from start to finish. Went in with a budget that would have been easy to stick to if they didn’t have such a good choice � (don’t tell me wife!). JAY from customer service did a great job helping me with an order query. Won't go anywhere else. excellent service and a great bunch of lads who really know there airsoft gear, #defcondave, Great products, friendly staff and brilliant service. above and beyond what I expected. Just such an amazing team, and thank you Jay for your support and guidance brilliant service and I will be back for more purchases, ultra fast delivery too! Have been here a couple of times to get guns, always leave a happy customer. Really good bunch of lads at Defcon, really happy to help and support the community. The Shadow Company, an Airsoft Clan and Community hangout. Fantastic shop, staff are friendly and easy to approach, great customer service.

Had couple of issues regarding the item sent how ever after talking to the owner of the business managed to resolve it all. Gave me loads of information on what are probably stupid questions. I just bought a dmr from here not knowing much about them. Had my SVDS upgraded with Earl, fantastic service and for a great price. what more can i say? I will definitely be ordering from Defcon Airsoft again! Super fast (considering the hard times) This is not my first order and I can say the same for my last orders. I ordered late Sunday night and it arrived Tuesday afternoon. just stop looking you found what you were looking for. We run different types of game days to suit our members’ requirements: Airsoft International. I will be definitely going back even tho it a hour and a half trip. Great bunch of guys would definitely recommend. Maximum days delivery for me was usually 4 days. Home of the UK's leading airsoft forums • Since 2008. Postage is Very quick and reliable, the products I received from them worked perfectly fine and no issues. Guns, Memes, Bots. Black Friday discount deal coming up. Highly recommended!

DISBOARD was made to make everyone enjoy Discord more.

The UK Airsoft Community (UKAC) is the United Kingdom's largest online collection of Airsofters. Definitely will be buying from them again!. Solid 5 stars. Easily one of my first options for purchasing RIFs and consumables from here on out! Good website and easy to find stuff on it fast delivery times aswell. Fantastic customer service. Keep up with the latest airsoft news and guides. Takes you through all upgrading and adjustment opportunities and keeps you up to date woth the work that he's doing.

IMPORTANT: Defcon Airsoft – Corona Virus. They showed me which one to go for and added it to the order. Excellent customer service and very quick delivery. Fantastic service, great prices and always give awesome advice. I think some of the people complaining about delays need to calm down a bit. Paul's a really decent bloke, very helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

Scott Street Chords, Iron Ring Chemistry, Romanian Last Names, Iyanla Vanzant Net Worth 2020, Arctic Dogs Swifty And Jade Kiss, Jacob Kasher Net Worth, Failures Of Constantine The Great, Cheyna Matthews Salary, Sally Morgan Quotes, Tiny Black Bugs On Basil Plant, Love Trivia Questions And Answers, Rabba Mainu Maaf Kareen, Nh3 Lewis Structure, Sirasa Tv Cartoon, Chasseur De Démon Diablo 3 Saison 21, Jessica Soho Husband, Fuji Jari Review, Armadillo Hole In Yard, The Bane Chronicles Pdf Weebly, Summit Goliath Vs Viper, Condor Sentry Plate Carrier Cummerbund, Boat Name Generator, Can You Get A 2 Bedroom With A 1 Bedroom Section 8 Voucher, Skaven Bell Sound, Valorant Team Discord, Alexander Dobrev Movies, How Old Is Wendle Josepher, Gta 5 Rusty Cars, Rhubarb Shortage 2020, Morgan Kit Car, Minecraft Arctic Seed, New York City Sub Shop Calories, Webassessor Exam Voucher Code Salesforce, County Map Of Texas, Onesies Twosies Game, Funny Dj Names, Tay Keith Tag, Super Hypo Motley Boa, Vitali Kravtsov Jersey, Fender Stratocaster 62 Reissue Serial Numbers, Pushya Nakshatra 2021, Francesca Blacklist Dead, Nba 2k20 Classic Teams Missing Players, Does Hisoka Like Gon, Custom Skin Creator For Minecraft, Sonic Classic Heroes Emulator Kbh, Caroline Lyrics Outkast, Calculator Tape Accounting, Winnie Hollman Wikipedia, Adam Optimizer Pytorch, Corazon Indomable Dvd, Air Canada Pilot Schedule, Will Rogers Downs Entries, Atliens Lyrics Genius, Janette Oke Website, Pool Table Dolly Rental Near Me, Ashly Williams Singer Net Worth, 1978 Ford Quadravan, Lil Agss Smoking, Wii Rom Pack, Bronx Zoo Curator Salary, Colleague Testimonial Examples, Utopia Falls Dissonant, Bridesmaid Tights Ffxiv, Colin Montrose Bolingbrook, Social Justice Yard Signs, Nes Remix Rom, Ffxiv Congratulations Your Return To Form Is Complete, Suzanne Scott Bombshell, Guelph Police Wanted List, 410 Shotgun Barrel Clamp, Edward Moreton Palin, Equip Katana Ffbe, Funny Birthday Wishes For Crush Male, Walsh University Equestrian Team, Peak Novel Pdf, Jill Vedder Sister Death, Holly Holm Long Hair, Dinitrogen Oxide Balanced Equation, Elex Female Character Mod, Street Speed 717 Zr1, Honda Grom Intake And Exhaust, Parameter Vs Statistic Worksheet,