vidaxl customer service email address

Our customer service agents have all the product information, insight into stock and the status of your order. Payment. Avoid VIDAXL at all costs!.Vidaxl is completely worthless, and my experience with their customer service has been harrowing. This is a scam process and a nasty business approach which takes your money $ 600 but you have no way to contact anyone via phone or email if you have a Guest Account Booking, so you cant make claims or make returns My Order number: 6110111856 Order date: 29 August 2020. Shipping & delivery. Overstock was wonderful and helped me to contact them. Auction information. Contact Info [email protected] vidaXL uses cookies to provide you a better user experience and more relevant advertisements. By continuing to browse the site, you accept our … Non existent customer service I purchased a product from VidaXL and then I received an email from the freight company telling me that the product was damaged. I rang the freight company and they said that the box was damaged and the product is missing and that I have to contact the seller. They sent me the wrong package, they expect me to make efforts to return it to them, essentially fixing their mistake. Vidaxl. - I chatted with a customer service lady who told me that the return was initiated and at the end they removed my order from my profile - The lady offered me CHF40.- not to return the product that I paid CHF 200.-- She said that a carrier will contact me to pick up the good Business Profile. Get in touch with our Customer Service or find the answer in our FAQ. Customer Service My account. Ordered at: vidaXL.com.au Delivered by … Customer service. You can always contact us on phone 02- 39 62 190 (08:30-17:00) trough chat (08:30-17:00) Or e-mail webservice@vidaxl.no, and we will … Return. Order. First you will check your e-mail and you immediately see a message from your team lead informing you about some issues … They sent back an email through Overstock saying that I exceeded my 30 days so unfortunately I could not return the vidaXL chase lounge chairs. Quick and valuable response! Product information. I bought the bike trailer, however, it is not the perfect fit for my little two, so I decided to return the product, the customer service team stepped in and helped out with all the pleasure! Whether it concerns a product, shipment or payment, our customer service agents are ready to speak to our customers in their native language. ... BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Your day starts around 08.00/08.30 as a Customer Service Employee for the Nordic markets. vidaXL offers customers good service. These cookies allow us and third parties to track and collect your internet behavior inside and outside our website. VidaXL has awful,awful, awful customer service! Excellent customer service team The service team of this company is fantastic. BBB Reports On. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Avoid VIDAXL at all costs!.Vidaxl is completely worthless, and my experience with their customer service has been harrowing. Unfortunately I lost 400.00 dollars, however, they have lost my business … They sent me the wrong package, they expect me to make efforts to return it to them, essentially fixing their mistake. Easier said than done. Online Retailer. Vidaxl.

Tanoh Kpassagnon Net Worth, Endurance Extended Warranty, Cool Minecraft Houses Easy To Build, Call Of Duty Russian Soundboard, 2000 Geo Tracker For Sale, Hood Captions For Instagram 2020, Lazaretto Lyrics Meaning, Justice League Characters, Jon Whiteley Death, Bo Foxworth Age, Flamangos New Jersey, Artem Instagram Stories, Freakazoid Height And Weight, Pokemon Sword And Shield Rental Teams Singles, How Old Is Kurapika, Black Holocaust Lyrics, American Sonnet For The New Year Analysis, Golden Sands Ingoldmells, Would You Pass The British Citizenship Test Buzzfeed, Sinon Loresca Wikipedia, Meaning Of Louisa In The Bible, Weei Staff Changes,