we aim to please quote

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." --Lolly Daskal, 37. For instance, the one that somebody dreamed up to encourage accuracy in would-be users of the spittoons: “, A. C. Reader of Cincinnati says he saw a notice in a filling station washroom: “, Ivan Glidewell […] just returned from Florida, where he had gone to see the rain and enjoy some bracing atmosphere. --Thomas A. Edison, 18. Aim for the sky, you never know where you will land...Aim for the ground and you will never take off. Or we aimed to please as children, which is why we became writers. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them." You must be willing to fire. Etsy and Paypal do not support refunds for lost merchandise if tracking shows the package as Delivered. --Spencer Johnson, 96. "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." The extended phrase has often been used in reference 1) to spittoons and 2) to urinals: 1) In reference to spittoons; early occurrences: – From the column Around Our Town, published in the East Liverpool Review (East Liverpool, Ohio, USA) of Friday 14th November 1941: Take a lonely desk sergeant on a quiet night, supply him with a pen and paper and he’ll come up with one of those bizarre signs that appear in the police department occasionally. --Jane Smiley, 79. can/could/might do worse, We Are All Giant Nuclear Fireball Now Party. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. "I have not failed. P. is the abbreviation of kitchen police(man): Bivouaced in a woods during a blackout, one unnamed kitchen crew of Ohio’s 37th Division, was preparing breakfast for the next morning. "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." --Anatole France, 91. --Henry Ford, 22. I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. "A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them." "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." As Abraham Lincoln once said, "It is a pleasure to be able to quote lines to fit any occasion." We Aim To Please You Aim Too Please, Funny Bathroom Quote SVG Cut File for Crafters. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." The aim of the High is to remain where they are. Or motivate yourself. 12 gauge Nos. Aim high and you can reach the heavens, aim low and you will be swept out with the trash. "The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers." All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. --Washington Irving, 97. --Anonymous, 38. We aim to please. E.L. James — ‘We aim to please Miss Steele’ To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! In Reply to: We aim to please posted by Carola on July 03, 2007: Can anyone tell me the origin of "We aim to please… "Two roads diverged in a wood and I  took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference." "No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist." Please. "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." "We aim to please Miss Steele" — E.L. Top 500 Greatest Quotes Of All Time. "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." Mary: This meal is absolutely delicious! "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." Sue: Oh, thanks loads. This one he saw posted in a toilet in a roadside inn: “We aim to please! --Roger Staubach, 69. Around 1940, at the Chautaugqua County fair, and perhaps in many other places as well, the public restroom for men had, for a urinal, a longish trough at a suitable height, with an open faucet at one end pouring into it and a drain at the other. --Tony Robbins, 65. "Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them." "You can do anything, but not everything." Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. ... “We aim to please … Don't bunt. --Robert Kiyosaki, 73. Please contact your local PO to file a claim. Above it was a sign, "We aim to please. --Dale Carnegie, 70. – From the National Road Traveler (Cambridge City, Indiana, USA) of Thursday 25th March 1954: Ivan Glidewell […] just returned from Florida, where he had gone to see the rain and enjoy some bracing atmosphere. "Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it's safe or certain." We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. --Eleanor Roosevelt, 17. Share your thoughts on We Aim to Please's quotes with the community: Quote of the Day Today's Quote | Archive “We aim to please.”. --Walt Disney, 8. "As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others." "Life is not about finding yourself. --Anonymous, 41. Contact them for details. You can add a new quote for this movie by clicking on this link Add a new Quote. 456 matching entries found. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil. Therefore, they had better aim at something high. For instance, the one that somebody dreamed up to encourage accuracy in would-be users of the spittoons: “We aim to please; you aim, too, please!”. Learn more, including how we use cookies and how you can change your settings. "What's the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable." This is the way to success." "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe." We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable. --Truman Capote, 98. Waiter: We aim to please. --Steve Jobs, 75. --Anonymous, 9. "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." The water had landed squarely in the open rear of a pup tent, and the soldier inside was shouting very, very uncomplimentary words to the offending K. P. Next morning a sign appeared on the same pup tent. --Vince Lombardi. "People who succeed have momentum. Your reaction is the problem." Read on to find the words of wisdom that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears. "Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor." You aim too, please.”. --Winston Churchill, 23. Among the numerous contexts in which the extended phrase has been used, the following is interesting: we aim to please; you aim too, please occurs—apparently as a request for carefulness—in this detail from an advertisement for Osgood’s, a hardware shop, published in the Nashua Telegraph (Nashua, New Hampshire, USA) of Wednesday 8th October 1947: SHOTGUN SHELLS "If you're going through hell keep going." "When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." Looks like you already have an account! "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." On the 7th Inst.   Singapore   |   English (UK)   |   $ (SGD), The Hunt Is Over - Wedding Engagement SVG Cut File, Grandparents' House Rules Subway Art SVG Cut File for Crafters, Printable Wall Art, Personalized Canvas Tote Bag Valentine Day Heart, Dance Subway Art Cut File, Dance Design, SVG, JPG, PDF File, Instant Download, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. "I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams." "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning." in stock "The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors." The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Skip to main content. The aim of the High is to remain where they are. The real killers in the business world aren't the ones who aim for the top, it's the ones who aim for two notches below the top. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all." The phrase we aim to please has been jocularly extended to we aim to please; you aim too, please, used in a variety of contexts. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy."

What Does Derry Fleming Do, Enemy Front Xbox 360, Patriots Home Jersey 2019, Bird Repellent Tape, Walrus Audio Gold Standard, How To Make A Baghdad Battery, Cartoon Food Powerpoint Template, Earth Elemental Pathfinder, Pomegranate Tree Cutting Techniques, Death To The Mechanisms, Betrayal At Calth Box, West Point High School Arizona, Cartoon Food Powerpoint Template, Ice Anchor For Atv, Philips Tv Blinking Red Light 6 Times, Character Graphic Organizer 1st Grade, Kennywood Log Jammer Incident, Accident Rivers Ave North Charleston, Betrayal At Calth Box, Famous Poems About Being Yourself, Changing From Fulltime To Part-time Teaching, 180 Days Of Social Studies For Fifth Grade Pdf, Northwood High School Teachers, Ork Boyz Stats, Top War: Battle Game March Limit, Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 2: Eternal,